What do you get at Chipotle?

Options

Replies

• marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    I get a bowl, white rice, chicken, guacamole and sour cream. 750 calories per the website. Yum!
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    I get salads. No dressing. My standard is a salad with chicken, fajita veggies, cheese, corn salsa and fresh tomato salsa. No guac, no rice, no beans, no dressing.
  • jessicapetert23
    jessicapetert23 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    i get a bowl with brown rice, black beans, fajita veggies, chicken, pico de gallo, tomatillo salsa, and lots of lettuce. I eat half usually for lunch and then the other half for dinner! 260 calories each meal.
  • ECos81
    ECos81 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Burrito bowl, brown rice, grilled chicken, grilled veggies, hot salsa, black beans. No cheese or sour cream!!
  • GetSoda
    GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Half serving brown rice
    Black Beans
    Double vegetables
    Double steak
    Cheese
    Medium Salsa

I'll put it in a bowl or tortilla, depending. Sometimes Quesarito. Mmm.
  • pfrid
    pfrid Posts: 9
    Options
    Love, love, love Chipotle.
    Always get the Chicken Burrito Bowl.
    With Rice, Black Beans, Lettuce, and Med Chili salsa -- 500 calories.
    For lunch I will skip the Black Beans, and it becomes 340 calories.
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Having my favorite for lunch RIGHT NOW!!!!

Chicken burrito bowl with brown rice, black beans, fajita veg, tomato salsa, corn salsa, and cheese.

If I work out hard (run in the AM with CrossFit in the PM) I will double up the chicken and add guac.
  • homeyjosey
    homeyjosey Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    burrito: black beans, fajitas, chicken, barbacoa, pico, green salsa, corn, sour cream, lettuce
  • dynamitegalxo
    dynamitegalxo Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    unf. dude. i get a burrito with rice, black beans, fajita veggies, and guac. simple, vegan, delicious to the maximum. i still go there probably 2x a month or so, i make it my lolcheatday if i'm sick of cooking.
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Love Chipotle. Easily my favorite place to eat right now.

Chicken Burrito Bowl - always.
    With Brown Rice, Fajita Veggies, Black beans, Lettuce, very light cheese, sour cream on the side, mild salsa and on the occasion.. Gucamole.
    What i'll do with the sour cream is dip my fork barely into it and then scoop a bite. I've learned the hard way that telling them "light sour cream" doesn't really do much.
  • cosmic8o8
    cosmic8o8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I get a chicken bowl, extra rice no beans, sour cream, hot salsa, corn salsa, and lettuce. I also get an order of chips and guacamole. Yum!
  • salonzo74
    salonzo74 Posts: 9
    Options
    Chicken Bowl with Black Beans, Fajita Vegetables, Hot & Mild Salsa topped with Lettuce. If i have calories to spare... of course Guac! I love Chipolte and would eat this every day if it wasn't so ladin with sodium!
  • emilypurplefrog
    emilypurplefrog Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I alternate depending on what I'm craving or how hungry I am.

Sometimes I'll get a bowl with white rice, black beans (sometimes without), chicken, fajita veggies and the tomatillo salsa (sometimes I add cheese, sometimes NOT)

Or I will get a bowl with white rice, black beans, fajita veggies and tomatillo salsa
  • pwnderosa
    pwnderosa Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Chicken burrito with fajita veggies, rice, green corn salsa, guacamole and lettuce. I open mine up and eat 1/3-1/2 of the tortilla (and usually about 2/3 of the filling). YUMMO!!
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Barbocoa burrito with brown rice, black beans, green salsa, lettuce and cheese. I eat half and save the other half for the next day.
  • wlaura88
    wlaura88 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I get the salad with black beans, fajita veggies, guacamole, tomato salsa, and a little bit of the hot red salsa. Yummy! Now I want Chipotle...
  • nelsonhrae
    nelsonhrae Posts: 37
    Options
    I am lucky and I am surrounded by Chipotles so it is a pretty common quick lunch choice when my boyfriend and I run errands on the weekends. We always split the bowl since he eats way more than me.

brown rice, double fajita veggies, black beans, pinto beans, sometimes chicken but usually veggie if I get my way, two scoops pico, corn salsa, medium salsa and guacamole.

I would commit unnatural acts for that guacamole.
  • GetSoda
    GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I could eat there twice a day. With the burrito the way I make it, I'd end up with the perfect caloric count and macros at the end of the day.

Maybe I'll swing by for dinner.

Except it would cost me $20/day to eat. Heh.
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Barbacoa burrito with no rice, black beans, mild salsa, sour cream, and guacamole. 870 calories of pure delicious. The protein lags behind though (20p/38c/42f)
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I am actually getting it tonight:

Chicken bowl with cilantro-lime rice, light cheese, pinto beans, fajita veggies, sour cream, salsa and guacamole on the side. I usually make one bowl into 2 meals, that is why I get the toppings on the side :)