Turbo fire & Turbo Jam is there a difference?

Options
Turbo fire & Turbo Jam is there a difference?

Replies

• jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Brought to you by your friendly neighborhood Google search!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz8DJy-YGIQ
  • KKWilson
    KKWilson Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Yes - there is definitely a difference. I started out doing Turbo Jam several years ago and fell in love with it, so when TurboFire came out I was stoked. I am finishing Week 20 of the TurboFire workout schedule this week and I can still say that I love it. TurboFire is based on Turbo Jam, so there are a lot of the same moves, which will make it easy to pick-up if you are familiar with Turbo Jam. However, TurboFire incorporates workouts that are HIIT focused, which are similar to that one minute of high intensity that you do in Turbo Jam. The difference is that in TurboFire you will do 2-4 of those one minute bursts during the regular cardio workouts (with the exception of Fire 45 EZ). Then on the days in between the regular cardio workouts, you will do either specific HIIT workouts, which are 6-9 one minute high intensity bursts back to back, or you will do a resistance training workout with bands. After completing the entire program, I highly recommend it. It is definitely a great next step if you are looking to take things to the next level. Good luck!
  • jimkari82
    jimkari82 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Yes - there is definitely a difference. I started out doing Turbo Jam several years ago and fell in love with it, so when TurboFire came out I was stoked. I am finishing Week 20 of the TurboFire workout schedule this week and I can still say that I love it. TurboFire is based on Turbo Jam, so there are a lot of the same moves, which will make it easy to pick-up if you are familiar with Turbo Jam. However, TurboFire incorporates workouts that are HIIT focused, which are similar to that one minute of high intensity that you do in Turbo Jam. The difference is that in TurboFire you will do 2-4 of those one minute bursts during the regular cardio workouts (with the exception of Fire 45 EZ). Then on the days in between the regular cardio workouts, you will do either specific HIIT workouts, which are 6-9 one minute high intensity bursts back to back, or you will do a resistance training workout with bands. After completing the entire program, I highly recommend it. It is definitely a great next step if you are looking to take things to the next level. Good luck!

Thanks! I don't have either but was just trying to figure out where to start!! Looks like I should start with Turbo Jam.?..