...and I'm back to logging!!

Options
Hello all,

I lost close to 30 lbs last year and was doing GREAT on MFP. BUT, a few obstacles got in my way and I lost focus. I gained the weight back (and then some). It's time to get serious.... for me, my kids, and my husband. I'm looking for support and folks that will help me to stay accountable for my actions. If you would like to join me in my journey, please hop on board!!!

Replies

• NC0224
    NC0224 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey! Welcome back. :) I recently started logging again as well, after getting sick and gaining about 10 pounds back from what I had lost. Feel free to add me if you would like the support!
  • Sarahmeridith
    Sarahmeridith Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing =( welcome back. feel free to add me =)
  • deelaah
    deelaah Posts: 9
    Options
    Yes! Welcome back! I too just logged back in after a couple months! It doesnt matter how many times you fall...just as long as you get back up! :)
  • samiam6603
    samiam6603 Posts: 27
    Options
    Hi there, welcome back! I've been hit or miss with logging and I know I need to get better at keeping myself accountable. I've been off and on logging since December but now need to get serious-- this weight isn't coming off by itself and I'm limited by what I can do with exercising right now.
  • KristiRTT
    KristiRTT Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I wish you luck with starting again!! Life certainly can get in the way, you just need to remember to take each day at a time. One bad day doesnt mean the end of the world. Pain helps you grow stronger!
  • RobP1192
    RobP1192 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I see so many people that started out, stopped, then decided to jump back in it. I think it's important to learn how to overcome the obstacles that caused you to lose focus in the first place. Make this a lifestyle change. Just my opinion. There's so much more to it than just nutrition and exercise. You really have to manage your whole lifestyle and schedule and work around your job or your family or whatever else you have going on. Anyway, just my thoughts.

Now that i got that out of the way, WELCOME BACK!
  • colleentx
    colleentx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!! And robprall9, you are absolutely right about the "lifestyle change". That is a great term to use. It's not just about diet and exercise... there's a whole lot more to it. And for me, the time is right to get started. Feel free to add me!! I could totally use the support.