WARRIOR DASH NJ

Options
HI,

Has anyone done the Warrior Dash in Morristown NJ? I am curious as to how the course is, is it on an even ground or is it up and down killer hills?

Thanks!

Replies

• LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    HI,

Has anyone done the Warrior Dash in Morristown NJ? I am curious as to how the course is, is it on an even ground or is it up and down killer hills?

Thanks!

i've never done warrior dash but i have done rugged maniac (not in NJ) and i can tell you it is not on even ground. these types of mud races are usually set up at motor cross type tracks or out in fields. they bring in mud and build huge hills for you to climb over plus a bunch of other obstacles. they are a lot of fun!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    morristown is going to be more "hilly" it's further north- where we keep the hills here in NJ.

so yes- expect some sort of terrain elevation changes.
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Thank you- i know we have a lot of hills, but i wondering how it would compare to the Spartan that was on top of a mountain, which tried to kill me. I want to do the Warrior Dash but I am afraid of mountain type climbs for several miles.
  • short_nerdy_lady
    Options
    I'll be doing my first warrior dash too, but in Barrie Ont in July.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I heard the NY spartan sprint was unusually brutal. I've never done warrior dash, but I hear it wouldn't be so bad.