Just Finished Insanity...results

Options
Guamybear
Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
Today was my final day of Insanity.. I am so excited to say I finished it.. I was probably the hardest thing I have ever done. I started at 197Lbs and am now 190lbs.

I have lost of ton of inches and feel great.. Here are some pictures. I lost more inches in places I didn't measure. I went from a size 16 to a size 14. And for those wondering..the magic does happen in the 2nd month.. I saw the most changes in the last 3 weeks.

the first picture is day 1, the second is after recovery week and the last is actually from last saturday. I did take some this morning with even more results but was having sizing problems..

ry%3D400

I did get today's on..
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Replies

• sdwojtas
    sdwojtas Posts: 13
    Options
    Great job! I just started week 3 of insanity.
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I did insanity about a yr and a half ago and am still in love with it!
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Guamybear
    Options
    Thanks..I think if I ate better, I would have seen more but I am happy with the changes..
  • 2012Mich
    2012Mich Posts: 93
    Options
    Well done! Insanity is tough!
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Great job! Hope my results will be as good as yours!
  • queendeej
    queendeej Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats!
  • Guamybear
    Options
    Great job! Hope my results will be as good as yours!

You already go that good body.. I was a little scared I wasn't going to have any results at all but I will take what I have.. the pictures don't really to much justice if you ask me..
  • cupcakes_and_cardio
    cupcakes_and_cardio Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Do you have to buy "Insanity" or can you get it for free on youtube or some other site? TIA
    BTW, you look fabulous! Great job :)
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Thanks..I think if I ate better, I would have seen more but I am happy with the changes..

eh yes T Shaun says always that diet is the 80% of your final results.. but I do see great results.. BRAVAAAAAA
  • MissSaturday
    Options
    Do you have to buy "Insanity" or can you get it for free on youtube or some other site? TIA

http://thefitmiss.tumblr.com/post/29220584894/online-workout-videos

TRY INSANITY THERE.. however you can buy the set from ioffer or dhgate (instead of the insanity photos they put exercise equipment). i do advice ioffer coz they accept paypal but it will take like 20 days to arrive. ciaoooo
  • MissSaturday
    Options

http://thefitmiss.tumblr.com/post/29220584894/online-workout-videos

TRY INSANITY THERE.. however you can buy the set from ioffer or dhgate (instead of the insanity photos they put exercise equipment). i do advice ioffer coz they accept paypal but it will take like 20 days to arrive. ciaoooo

i forgot to say that on ioffer is around only $20 so it is very cheap :)
  • taterbug29
    taterbug29 Posts: 35
    Options
    Hey girl, you did awesome! Hopefully I get good results too!
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! My last day is tomorrow! We did it! Insanity is no joke.
  • Guamybear
    Options
    I am just so proud of myself finishing it.. Never thought I could do that..
  • starmickey03
    starmickey03 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
    Finishing the program gives such a feeling of accomplishment!
  • NicholeRobb
    NicholeRobb Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I have only seen a small amount of insanity, but what I have seen scares the crap out of me. I would like to try it but I am my own worst enemy and keep telling myself I'll never be able to do it. A friend told me I need to take "never" and "impossible" out of my vocabulary. He's right. I hope to be as brave as you and actually try it. I know everything gets a little easier the more you do it. It's just the "doing" part I need to get to. You have fabulous results and you should be very proud of yourself. Bravo!
  • Guamybear
    Options
    I have only seen a small amount of insanity, but what I have seen scares the crap out of me. I would like to try it but I am my own worst enemy and keep telling myself I'll never be able to do it. A friend told me I need to take "never" and "impossible" out of my vocabulary. He's right. I hope to be as brave as you and actually try it. I know everything gets a little easier the more you do it. It's just the "doing" part I need to get to. You have fabulous results and you should be very proud of yourself. Bravo!

Alot of it is mental.. I was scared but each day you get a little stronger and go a littler farther. That's what kept me going...to see how much farther I would go that day. And for the record.. I HATE cardio with a passion but I think I am starting to like it, a little..
  • rogersgale
    rogersgale Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    congrats you look great!!!!
  • silroxxx
    silroxxx Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU did it
    wow that motivates me to continue :)
    great job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!