Bye Bye 40 lbs! (Video Update)

Options
My personal trainer did a video on my weight loss success. I've lost 40 lbs...I hit my original goal weight but may lose an additional 3-4 lbs. My focus now is building muscle and getting stronger. I have also started running and lifting weights. It's amazing how much better I feel now that I'm not carrying all that extra weight...I have so much more energy. And I used to suffer from chronic back pain, but that's gone now :)

http://youtu.be/EttwviubBF4

Cindy

Replies

• totalsham
    totalsham Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    You and your arms look amazing!
  • welltrainedmama
    welltrainedmama Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much! I've been doing a lot of push-ups in the Hundred Push-Ups Challenge. I've started strength-training, too, with free weights and that has definitely given me a little more definition.
  • lisagregory01
    lisagregory01 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Amazing! So what are the three vital steps?
  • chadraeder3
    chadraeder3 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! I to passed the 40 lbs mark today.
  • welltrainedmama
    Options
    Amazing! So what are the three vital steps?

My personal trainer, Eric Frank, has put together a video with the three vital steps but I don't think he has released it publicly yet. If you "like" his page on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/vitalitypower - you will be able to see the video when he posts it. And you can also subscribe his page on YouTube, where my video is posted.
  • welltrainedmama
    Options

Congratulations! Doesn't it feel awesome!!
  • chadraeder3
    chadraeder3 Posts: 279 Member
    Options

Yea I am half way to my BMI to be classified as overweight.
  • welltrainedmama
    Options

Yea I am half way to my BMI to be classified as overweight.

That's great - keep it up. I tell my friends to take pictures every month or so. Even if you don't share them publicly, it's great to be able to look back and see how far you have come. I wish I had been doing that all along but I only started taking pictures in January. And my personal trainer also measures my body fat % every month, which is really helpful when the scale isn't moving, I can see I am losing fat and replacing it with muscle.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!