-70 gone!!

Options
tumblr_inline_mk3ikkUKFq1r1qkid_zps2a7627d4.png[/URL]

face-1_zps3d6aef59.png

Hey everyone.. so I joined the MFP community July 2011 and after 6 months of calorie counting and working out I lost 70lbs. Going from 240 to 170.. and I felt great.

Unfortunately after about 10months of being active and adjusting to this new lifestyle, I began to relax and stopped working towards my weightloss goals. I stopped logging in my food, I ended up deleting my account and slowly but surely I stopped working out and eating clean. I got comfortable in my new size and my looks... too comfy

face2_zps4466caec.png[/URL]

after a year of inactivity and unhealthy eating habits, I ended up gaining 30lbs back, and now after a year of doing nothing but sitting on my butt, Im ready to start this again and drop the remainder of my weight.

Im looking for people to join on this journey with me. Im 24 years old, 5'4 and 200lbs currently. I gained back 30lbs of my intial 70lb weight lost. My UGW is 125-135, i dont have a specific number because it really depends on how I look and feel!

I look forward to doing this again and once and for all!

Feel free to add me on MFP
or
Follow me on Tumblr http://ashleysayque.tumblr.com/
or
My Blog http://ashleysayque.blogspot.com/

Replies

• Bunniculette
    Bunniculette Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look so much younger and happier!
  • craziecritter
    craziecritter Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic, WTG on your awesome journey!!
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    You are so adorable! Love the Mario pearler too. Great job on the weight loss! I'll add you. (:
  • ashleysayque09
    ashleysayque09 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    thanks! and yeah I was... it was so hard realizing that I was gaining the weight back.

Like I remember when I got lower than 200 and i told myself I would never see that number again... yet here I am smh...

I just need to remember that this is a lifestyle change and to keep it up! because it really is for life. So im so ready to finally do this and do it all the way! GO HARD OR GO HOME
    right lol
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    You look awesome ma...so purdy!
  • ashleysayque09
    Options
    thanks!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!
  • biggirl1000
    biggirl1000 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Your smile says it all. Good for you!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    wow, your gorgeous and you've done a great job! keep it up!
  • mariahmilan
    mariahmilan Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    We're the same height!

I know how it feels to gain some back. I got down to 177 and then got lax and up to 198. YOU CAN DO IT!
  • ashleysayque09
    Options
    thanks for all the support!
  • upthestairs87
    upthestairs87 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm around the same as you! I'm 25, 5'4 and 200 lbs. I have had success losing weight the last couple years but then I get comfy and start gaining it back. I want to make this time different! Thanks for inspiring me! :)
  • ashleysayque09
    Options
    this time it will be different! for both of us :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!