hi i am kent in the uk

Options
Hi guys , my name is Tracey i am from Kent in the UK, but most people call me eyore!
i have over half my body weight to lose but i am doing well in 11 weeks i have lost 3 stone / 42lbs., and i feel great !!!
2 years ago this girl was in a wheel chair now i walk daily 4 miles and use a wii fit and swim . my health is improving and i am beginning to love life x

Replies

• nessaj
    nessaj Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hiya

I'm Nessa from London. I've been on here for a couple of weeks and have lost about 7lb. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want some company on here :happy:
  • Loulouslim
    Options
    Hi, I also live in Kent and have just found this great site. Sounds like you are doing a great job and you are just the motivate friend I need

Luisa
  • Rivah67
    Rivah67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    well done on what you've lost already. i'm over in Hampshire feel free to add me
  • AnnieeR
    AnnieeR Posts: 229
    Options
    Wow, well done on your success so far - you're doing an amazing job! I'm a yank living in Oxon - feel free to add me as a friend if you like!
  • balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Hi Tracey

What an amazing achievement already! I'm Britannia, and live in London. Good luck on the rest of your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • pinkandloopy
    Options
    hey...we brits are taking over :laugh: ! I joined a few weeks ago and was convinced I was the only one for a while...can't say my weightloss is too impressive just yet so afraid I have no words of wisdom for you....but wouldn't mind knowing your secrets!! you've done amazingly well.
  • sdscouser
    sdscouser Posts: 320
    Options
    Hi there and welcome.

Well done on what you have achieved so far and good luck on the rest of your journey.
  • dealer
    dealer Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi,

Im in the UK too (a Sassenach living in the far north of Scotland), just recently started using this site and find the Android app is great.

I'd actually started weight loss about 8 weeks ago, but find this site is so good at gently reminding me where I am for my calorie goal for the day, especially as I carry my phone everywhere with me.

Good luck with the weight loss.

Dean
  • Matt_S_1978
    Matt_S_1978 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm from Surrey, good to see the Brits on board !! Good luck with your weight loss.
  • jinxdflame
    Options
    Hi, I'm a soon to be Londoner again, just joined the site - wow on the weight loss! I have 2 and half stone to loose and find it difficult to get the first pound off!
  • eyore
    eyore Posts: 3
    Options
    wow thank you everyone x
  • Gagsy
    Gagsy Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi Tracy, I'm also from Kent!

Great to hear you're doing well, you're an inspiration. Hearing how you've changed your life so much in a positive fashion just makes me want to change mine even more.

Thank you.
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Just down the Road in Surrey!!! Welcome to the MFP family!!! xx