I have an confession

Options
As you all know I am trying to gain weight in a healthy manner. Believe or not being too thin is bad too. Anyway these past couple of days I have not been eating too healthy. I am trying to get back on track but it is hard. The bad thing about also besides putting all those unhealthy fats and sugars in my body is I actually gained a little weight. I love that I gained weight, I just don't like how I did it. It takes forever for me to gain weight the healthy way and sometimes I lose weight. I have to keep in mind the bad things that an unhealthy diet does to my body and keep working at having patience.

Replies

• krawls33
    krawls33 Posts: 58
    Options
    As you all know I am trying to gain weight in a healthy manner. Believe or not being too thin is bad too. Anyway these past couple of days I have not been eating too healthy. I am trying to get back on track but it is hard. The bad thing about also besides putting all those unhealthy fats and sugars in my body is I actually gained a little weight. I love that I gained weight, I just don't like how I did it. It takes forever for me to gain weight the healthy way and sometimes I lose weight. I have to keep in mind the bad things that an unhealthy diet does to my body and keep working at having patience.
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    You can do it! No more unhealthy stuff :) Focus on eating healthy nutritious foods. You know what to do, just gotta use willpower!
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    my husband has the same problem he has to drink supplement shakes- He loses weight in his sleep because his metabolism is so fast no matter what he eats and how much he works out-