Calorie Count Buddy Wanted!

Options
Hi my name is Ellie - I am 49 years old and live in Hampshire. I have been using another web site to count calories and nutrition and lost nearly two stone.

After Xmas I lost my way a bit and stopped counting calories and put a stone back on. I am now using this web site as it is British and has a lot of the foods I eat already logged which really helps.

I'm just looking for one or two people to really share encouragement with. I'm not crash dieting and am realistic that weight loss needs to be slow and steady.

I like a tipple and still enjoy treats and I don't beat myself up if I don't lose anything one week.

If you are the same and would like someone to help you along, and you can give encouragement in return - please reply :)

Cheers and good luck to all xx

Ellie

Replies

• hollyc_612
    hollyc_612 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm the same. I was calorie counting from january but my weight loss stopped as I became less strict so I joined MFP to help to keep losing. I joined nearly 4 weeks ago and seem to be losing about a pound a week again so nearly 20pounds lost since january and 3 since I joined MFP. Just trying to keep it up now! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • jennisky
    jennisky Posts: 5
    Options
    I used this website in the past prior to surgery as I wanted to look my best ;) Unfortunately once the surgery was over I had to sit back for a few weeks to recover - that was one slippery slope, and 18months on I've put on about 2 stone, and really am keen to shed some pounds and hopefully feel the benefits.
  • mastermurph
    Options
    I'm game? Could always use support, I work better when encouraged, I started using this app and lost 8 pounds :) I'm feeling better as well and able to keep up longer in hockey.