my nsv this week(i hope im using the term right)

Options
So I just got out of the bath and went to find shorts and found a pair of my 18s from 2 summers ago and.....they fit!!!!!!!!! So I did a little digging and found my favorite tank top from the past and...it fits too!!!!! So freaking excited I didn't expect to see results this fast but ive lost almost 3#s and 2 in off my hips!!! Just wanted to share my excitement lol!!

Replies

• kateauch
    kateauch Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Right on! Keep it coming!
  • daisymae850
    daisymae850 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Its great when old clothes fit, its like new clothes all over again :)
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. These are the type of things that keep me motivated. Thanks for sharing.
  • faely
    faely Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Inches lost means so much more to me now than lbs lost. Keep it up : ) :drinker:
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    That's a great feeling! Good for you!
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    :smile: That is great news :) Congrats. You are earning those changes you see in your reflection. Keep up the great progress and more NSV's are sure to follow. Be excited, happy, proud of your accomplishment. Great job Remember this feeling and write down this NSV so you can continue seeing and celebrating the small but wonderful changes.
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Totally used the term right! Keep up the great work and the scale is a lying POS just so ya' know!:drinker:
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    WOOOOT!!!!!!!
  • barb1241
    barb1241 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    That is EXACTLY a NSV! Congrats!
  • Sarabelle43
    Options
    Way to go! :)
  • crystalreaves2
    crystalreaves2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone if this what I can do in a week I cant wait to see 6 months from now!! What exactly does nsv mean?
  • freddi11e
    freddi11e Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    WHAT DOES NSV MEAN?????????????????? I UNDERSTAND THE CONTEXT.. BUT WHAT DOES THE ACTUAL ACRONYM STAND FOR??
  • MsAnn07
    MsAnn07 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    NSV= Non Scale Victory
    Any kudos to yourself that doesn't involve the scale.
    For example: I've only lost 15 lbs scale hasn't moved in 3 weeks. However I'm down 1 1/2 sizes even though the scale hasn't moved!!!!
  • meVSmyselfjourney
    meVSmyselfjourney Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That's definetly exciting. Go Girly
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!