PALEO RECIPES for EXTREMELY PICKY EATERS??

Options
Alright ya'll.....I am SUCH a picky eater, and I've started to try and eat clean. Paleo, for obvious reasons, is a good way to help. I would love to go full paleo eventually, but I am currently super untalented in the kitchen, and also an EXTREMELY picky eater. Basically any and all vegetables are disgusting to me...I know most people would say to incorporate veggies slowly into my diet, but this is where my lack of knowledge/skill in the kitchen gets in the way. Any recipes (step by step) that can be given would be extremely helpful! HELP A SISTER OUT! Lol...

THANKS FOR THE HELP IN ADVANCE!

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Alright ya'll.....I am SUCH a picky eater, and I've started to try and eat clean. Paleo, for obvious reasons, is a good way to help. I would love to go full paleo eventually, but I am currently super untalented in the kitchen, and also an EXTREMELY picky eater. Basically any and all vegetables are disgusting to me...I know most people would say to incorporate veggies slowly into my diet, but this is where my lack of knowledge/skill in the kitchen gets in the way. Any recipes (step by step) that can be given would be extremely helpful! HELP A SISTER OUT! Lol...

Other than veggies, what will you eat? Hard to give suggestions without knowing that. Sad that you don't like potatoes though, the king of veggies
  • Kaelinnn_102
    Kaelinnn_102 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Actually, I am a potato FREAK. So that's a bonus! But I will eat any just about any fruit. Really veggies are the only thing I am not crazy about.
  • RAEQ127
    RAEQ127 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I love love love your ticker!

I personally hated veggies until I start growing my own, or buying them fresh from a Farmers Market. In all honestly, they have a taste, and a good taste at that! Try the Farmers Market. I buy grassfed beef from a local farm and a study just came out in the UK that grassfed beef is higher in Omega 3 fatty acids. I don't know if any of this helps, but maybe it will. =)
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Any recipes (step by step) that can be given would be extremely helpful! HELP A SISTER OUT! Lol...

You may try browsing through blogs like these two for ideas: http://paleomg.com/ and http://www.elanaspantry.com/paleo-diet-recipes/ That way, if you see something you like, you can save the recipe to try later. Pinterest is good too. :)