Replies

• SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Punctuation... use it.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Anyone from Ireland or uk to talk about this like normal people its hurting my ball bag having people who don't have a clue about this joining in just to get there mouth heard I wonder why the **** you would go on a topic you don't know what the **** it is in the first place

Dirty mouth?. [insert orbitz gif here]

I have something he could use for a toothbrush and toothpaste
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Anyone from Ireland or uk to talk about this like normal people its hurting my ball bag having people who don't have a clue about this joining in just to get there mouth heard I wonder why the **** you would go on a topic you don't know what the **** it is in the first place

And how can you watch something for weeks and not even realise what country it's set in?! Massive difference between Ireland and England. Massive.
  • runawayescape
    runawayescape Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I guessed who it was correctly quite early on but then I kept on having doubts as the episodes went on. I thought it was a very good show. I think it's going to be on BBC America in August so maybe you will get more responces then :)
  • What316
    What316 Posts: 563
    Options
    What are you on about I know the difference ,lived under forced British rule all my life no what country is which but wanted to talk about a good show forgot some people on here always have to turn everything nasty
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    What are you on about I know the difference ,lived under forced British rule all my life no what country is which but wanted to talk about a good show forgot some people on here always have to turn everything nasty

i2ZK93h.gif
  • What316
    Options
    Ok
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options

Erm, not really. What did you expect? It hasn't been shown in the US yet and you've used no punctuation and spelled Tennant wrong so it just looks like you're talking about someone renting a property. You could have asked in one of the groups that is specifically for UK or Irish people and you would have got a conversation at least.

Incidentally, I'm in Ireland also.

ETA: to remove silly political stuff.
  • Crystaleyed
    Crystaleyed Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Only got round to watching broad church I had her brother as the killer can't believe it was that *kitten* anyone guess it was him ....great show tenant was great in it

Tennant is great in everything he does :) but I think he was upstaged slightly by Olivia Coleman in that last episode and rightly so, her acting was superb. I'm not good with murder mystery's so its no surprise that I didn't know who it was, but very well written and interested to see how they intend to bring it back ...
  • What316
    Options
    Yea she was brilliant in it she was great in accused as well have you Epstein her in that with Robert sheenan dazzler out of love hate set in dublin that's great as well
  • What316
    Options
    Seen her spell check spelt Epstein sorry about that
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    1zciomo.gif

....I thought my wood was small.
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    It was a great show about child murders here in Ireland starring David tenant I forget its mostly Americans on here sorry you won't get to see a brilliant murder mystery the bookies here were taking bets who did it and all the Internet forums were talking about it except mfp of corse

Sorry, Just a bunch of proud redneck Americans 'round here....