New to MFP

Options
darlaasl
darlaasl Posts: 12 Member
Hi I am hoping that joining a group it will help keep me motivated. I am still looking around and trying to figure out how it all works but so far I think I made the right choice. WW wasn't for me. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• lynlog
    lynlog Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi there - I just joined today as well and still exploring all it has to offer. I have been a WW member forever but am wondering if something new may help me. I downloaded the iPhone and iPad app for MFP today and think I will give it a try. I have been struggling on WW for so long.
  • darlaasl
    darlaasl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi so far I am loving this I have already lost over a pound! I love the support everyone gives each other and once I learn how to work the posting thing I will be able to keep up with everyone else on here.
  • Reneemwriter
    Options
    I am also new to this site & the fact that I am "pre~diabetic". . .tho one article I read said that term should be banned! As I do not have health insurance, I'm trying to make changes on my own & MFP is helping. Lost #12 in 5 weeks. My number was 132 when I checked it with my neighbours diabetes meter. But I am struggling to eat enough calories. NEVER thought I would say that! Tho I feel 1500 a day is waaaay too many. . .usually hear 1200 for me. 5'2" & 58 years old. But if I add more calories, I'll go over my 30 grams of sugar daily! And my sugar these days comes from fruit! So just how important is it to stay at 30?