Diet?

Options
I want to lose around 5-10 pounds this month...does anyone have a good diet I could follow and also a exercise routine? thankyou :) And even if I dont lose anything I just want to tone up, what I'm really looking for is the diet!

Replies

• BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    Eat at -20% of maintenance and lift.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Eat what you like in moderation. Log your foods, try to get in more protein and healthy fats, and stay at a reasonable deficit (20% of your TDEE). It really is that simple.
  • turnerbutton
    Options
    To start out go 10 days No Dairy,no pop, no white flour,no sugar only splenda/sweet n low, no Coffee, only Wheat or whole grain flour

Now with that being said its not horrible. Eat 5 meals every 3-4 ours from time you get up. Each meal at least 5 grams fiber and 10 grams protein.

Drink only water,crystal light, caffeine free tea with splenda

eat berries, strawberries, blue berries, black berries, raspberries
    fresh vegetables, dark green veggies,
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    To start out go 10 days No Dairy,no pop, no white flour,no sugar only splenda/sweet n low, no Coffee, only Wheat or whole grain flour

Now with that being said its not horrible. Eat 5 meals every 3-4 ours from time you get up. Each meal at least 5 grams fiber and 10 grams protein.

Drink only water,crystal light, caffeine free tea with splenda

eat berries, strawberries, blue berries, black berries, raspberries
    fresh vegetables, dark green veggies,
    Yeah, please don't do this. It's generally a good idea to ignore users with very few posts.
  • WalkingAway2013
    Options
    no pop, no Coffee, caffeine free tea

No caffeine!?! :huh:

I'd end up killing someone if I cut out caffeine :grumble:

I get about 600mg of caffeine in daily sometimes more and it hasn't stopped me from losing 34.5 pounds in almost 12 weeks so why cut caffeine out?.
  • gaf841
    gaf841 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm trying a new sort of "impromptu" diet. It works like this:

Pick ten foods that you like which are under 200 calories.

Separate the foods into groups of "over one hundred calories" and "under one hundred calories"

Eat one "over" food and one "under" food for each meal, or three "under" foods per meal. For a snack, eat one "under" food.

My foods are:

~ Rice Cakes

~Strawberries

~Sliced Turkey Breast

~Organic Eggs

~Frozen Greek Yogurt Bars

~Light Whipped Cream

~Yoplait Light Whipped Strawberry Yogurt

~Oatmeal

~Low Fat Cottage Cheese

~Bananas