Sport headphones??

Options
ltfitz89
ltfitz89 Posts: 295 Member
Can anyone recommend a good pair if headphones. I have an iPhone and I really like the headphones that came with the phone however they are not ideal for running or the elliptical/treadmill. There are so am y different kinds out there I don't even know where to start to look!

Please help! :D

Replies

• RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    Anything with a clip.

It depends on what your bank account allows you. You can get decent ones for $10, or you can get really nice ones for $110. I use power beats by Dre, but I got them for $10 in China.
  • RunnerElizabeth
    RunnerElizabeth Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I use yarbuds, no clip but they kind of snap into place. They don't fall out.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Pretty much any that go over your ears like this, they stay in place, the only time they've ever come out on me is when my head has been upside down

jvc-ha-eb75-sports-headphones--silver.jpg
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    I went bluetooth and have been using the Motorola S10-HD bluetooth headphones.. I upgraded last year from the S9's and both have been great..... Best of Luck....
  • smallFryHuffy
    smallFryHuffy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have the jaybird bluebuds x - they are bluetooth sport headphones so no cords to deal with! They are a bit pricey but they sound great and work great (and they are sweatproof!)
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    My favorite are the Bose IE2. I have the IE2M for my droid and I use them at work too since my office phone comes through my laptop rather than an old fashioned bulky desk phone.
    They are light, sound great, and allow enough ambient noise through so I don't end up yelling when talking with them in my ears.
    Many of of the so-called noise isolating headphones act like ear plugs and get uncomfortable after a while.

I still preferred wired headphones to BT.
  • maydays0508
    maydays0508 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Pretty much any that go over your ears like this, they stay in place, the only time they've ever come out on me is when my head has been upside down

jvc-ha-eb75-sports-headphones--silver.jpg

I have these same inexpensive JVCs, and I like them more than my husband's Sony set because my ear clips slide up and down for a more custom fit.
  • KettleTO
    KettleTO Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    earbuds with wings. they stay in. clip helps too.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Yurbuds - stay in place and sweat proof
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Yurbuds - stay in place and sweat proof

Ditto - they stay in perfectly even with a LOT of sweat.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    yurbuds here. Water/sweat proof. Never come out. Allow for ambient sounds if you want to hear your surroundings. Life time warranty. Only $40 at Walmart.