Needing some motivation.. Any help would be great!!!

Options
I got out of a long crappy relationship of 4 years back in February and was determined that I was goingt o reclaim the body I once had and I was going to live a happier and healthier life.

Well so far I haven't done so bad.

Feb 2013: 288

April 2013 : 238 - Hit Plateau

CW: 233

So the last 2 months I have made no progress. In fact, I gained weight the end of May and went up to 244.

I can't seem to find the motivation to get back on track.

I am a very driven person. I can motivate the hell out of myself for about 5 mins but then when it actually comes to doing it... UGHHHHHHH

I can talk a hard game... but to hell with going through with it.

My 1st goal is August 1st.. Honestly I want to be at 180 by August. I don't see anyway in hell that it's going to happen.
I know I can do it if I could get off my *kitten*.

I don't have anyone to workout with, I have 3 kids, and when my kids are sleeping I am literally glued to my computer because my boyfriend lives in a different country.. SO... that's my life in a nutshell.. as far as my diet goes.. I am doing keto. So far.. fairly successful. About 1000 cals a day 10-15 carbs daily 90-100 protein daily 1000-1500 sodium daily.. and I drink water like a fish..

I need to work out .. (Hence me stating I need to get off my *kitten*)

Someone slap me.. this is just all excuses right?!?!?!?!

Any advice would be nice : )

Replies

• UrnAsh
    UrnAsh Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • GamerGirly
    GamerGirly Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Thanks! :)
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Start drinking 8 glasses of water tomorrow and log every calories you eat! That will jump start the loss!
  • kungkungx3
    Options
    LOOL HEYYY!
    I have the exact same problem!
    I don't know how to over come this too , I have my goal set for Auguest 31st to lose like.. 50 lbs, LOL not possible, but i see some poeple make it so I belieeve if I work really hard I am able to! After all, i have three full months right!

x)
    I am a gamer too, i like sitting at my computer playing games... and u know.. My boyfriend also is really far away, and he wants me to become skinny for him, as much as I want to be skinny myself.

Goodluck! it helps to know when soemeone else is experiencing the same, it gives you the"competitive" kind of feeling where you dont wanan lose to the other person so it makes you want to work ? XD idk haha, thats wat i was trying to achieve. if u ever need a buddy feel free to add me!
  • MaryKatU
    MaryKatU Posts: 146
    Options
    Maybe try sitting on an exercise ball when your at the computer.
  • FitCoachShawn
    FitCoachShawn Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    All kinds of friends, motivation and support here in this group! :)
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/14158-lean-on-me
  • kitten9786
    kitten9786 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    There is a bunch of exercises you can do while sitting! I have nerve damage in one leg so running is out for me and I don't have alot of money so I can't afford a gym.

I do leg lifts, curls, a little walking every day, and clean...I'm a bit of a neat freak so alot of my burn of calories is just me hardcore cleaning!
  • jaycee24
    jaycee24 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi-
    I'm not sure if this will help but I was stuck for months unmotivated and had no energy. A couple of weeks ago I started adding Chia Seeds to my Smoothie or water and OMG made all the difference!! I have tons of energy and it gave me that push I really needed! Ive been tracking my calories and working out three times a week. It's a start but I really feel great and feel like I'm back on track now. I buy the seeds at Trader Joe's $5 a bag. I did some research on it and for me it seems to work. I think if you can find something natural that works for you to give you energy...might be just the thing you need = )