Yay me!!

Options
amandat_79
amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
I've been on this site for one month now and I can say that over the past 15 years of trying to become the 'skinny me' that's inside, I have never found something that has helped me SO much!! I've lost 18 pounds and now a pair of pants that I bought but never wore because they were too small, are almost too big!! I really appreciate everyone being willing to share their ups and downs because it's helped me realize that I'm not alone in this and that one bad day doesn't mean that I've failed. I've got a long way to go yet but this time I really do believe I can make it and even when I do plateau or even if I gain I won't give up this time. Thanks to everyone for being so supportive.

Replies

• amandat_79
    amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I've been on this site for one month now and I can say that over the past 15 years of trying to become the 'skinny me' that's inside, I have never found something that has helped me SO much!! I've lost 18 pounds and now a pair of pants that I bought but never wore because they were too small, are almost too big!! I really appreciate everyone being willing to share their ups and downs because it's helped me realize that I'm not alone in this and that one bad day doesn't mean that I've failed. I've got a long way to go yet but this time I really do believe I can make it and even when I do plateau or even if I gain I won't give up this time. Thanks to everyone for being so supportive.
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Wow!! 18 lbs!! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!
  • allie5199
    allie5199 Posts: 240
    Options
    Thats amazing!!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    why to go :drinker:
  • msstate25
    msstate25 Posts: 17
    Options
    Congratulations! An 18 pound loss is FANTASTIC!!!
  • lindiecoetzee
    Options
    You go girl!!!
  • geisharunner
    Options
    That's great! Congrats! :bigsmile:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Hooray you!!!
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Options
    Your doing great!!
    Keep up the hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!