PMS made me do it . . .

Options
I just ate a watermelon lollipop because my five year old stuck it in my mouth. I don't even like watermelon lollies!

What sort of daft, eating blunders does PMS encourage in everyone else?

Replies

• akp4Him
    akp4Him Posts: 227
    Options
    Eating M&Ms till they are all gone...the three pound bag!! Can't keep them in my house!
  • Momto3txgirls
    Momto3txgirls Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I devoured a cheesecake brownie from Starbucks today... felt so bad about it I spent an extra 20 minutes on the stairmaster... Damn PMS.
  • Pearlyladybug
    Pearlyladybug Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I ate half a pint of Ben a Jerry's on Friday night...I made me do it though...PMS didn't have a say in it.
  • 525oliver05
    Options
    It's very hard to say no to carrot cake or red velvet cake when the hormonal cravings kick in.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Last week I had a bad experience and ate an entire box of Better Cheddars for dinner.
  • reddcat
    reddcat Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    weird craving for circus peanuts. Does anyone even know what those are?? Typically orange or pink.....could probably survive nuclear war.
  • hmg90
    hmg90 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I always get a general increase in appetite, even if I'm on the pill/ring and have chosen to postpone my period.

Everything is manageable though. It's not more of a craving than it is to reach to pizza after a night out or a drink when you're upset. I've cut sugar out of my diet and the craving for chocolate is gone - PMS or not.
  • Momto3txgirls
    Momto3txgirls Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    weird craving for circus peanuts. Does anyone even know what those are?? Typically orange or pink.....could probably survive nuclear war.

Hahaha-- I used to LOVE those as a kid!!
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Salt, then sweet, then salt, then sweet, then salt, in a 3 day non-ending cycle.
  • holly273
    holly273 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    justtttt now...2 lindt coconut intense chocolate squares then a whole (300g) tub of greek yogurt with vanilla protein powder and cornflakes. still, about to go to the gym so it could be worse.
  • ang3li
    ang3li Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chocolate and more chocolate!

My favourite is Cadbury Hazelnut.. I can eat a lot of that.. its hard to stop at one line of chocolate (which is 4 squares) LOL
    During my period i think ill have about 3 lines.. (12 squares!)
  • cng31183
    cng31183 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter. Lots of it.
  • Dexy24
    Dexy24 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    blizzards :(
  • KirstiQue
    KirstiQue Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    It ranges from Pizza, Cheese burgers, Leche Cake, Dark Chocolate and Soda.... Everything I shouldn't really eat lol. Hopefully it won't be as bad this month.
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options

Hahaha-- I used to LOVE those as a kid!!

I"m 43 and still love them. Pure orange sugar bliss! Although, they're much better when they're stale!! I eat frosting right out of the tub. Ya know, just occasionally, when it's in the fridge, calling my name.
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    JBsCrazyGirl Posts: 337
    Options
    I usually want HOT temp food. Not like spicy. Just HOT. Comfort food. Anything to push the pain aside haha
  • lizzzylou
    lizzzylou Posts: 325
    Options
    Eating M&Ms till they are all gone...the three pound bag!! Can't keep them in my house!

guilty....it's even worse if it's reese's pieces:blushing:
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Usually cake and steak I crave, but times, during my worst months, I literally want to sample everything with sugar, wheat and fat as the main ingredients, and often do. My worst binges are usually before my period, and it is not unheard of for a pint of ben and jerry's to disappear in an hour either.
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    I mostly just want ALL the food! Some months are tougher to power through than others. If PMS coincides with extra stress, it can be an ugly day for the tracker. The good news is the week during my period I'm way less hungry and it's much easier to say no to treats. The two weeks generally balance each other out, thank goodness!
  • akp4Him
    akp4Him Posts: 227
    Options

I LOVE those!!!!