Dimples ; )

Options
13»

Replies

• meltedkeys
    meltedkeys Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE THEM BACK!!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    See I am confused where "back dimples" are concerned. First of all most of the guys I've seen have them, my boyfriend, both of my brothers, most of my boyfriends friends (No matter how in shape or out of shape they are.) My brother (who did a lot of lifting) told me to get said dimples I just had to work out. I have noticed with hard work I do have some "back dimples" however I know girls who have NEVER worked out and are not in shape at all with said dimples.

Reading the website that someone posted they said "It is THOUGHT to be genetic" well if that's the case and both of my brothers have it, shouldn't I? Or are there's a product of muscles? One works out, the other is lean. I am SO confused. I think I have some form of dimple but I am not sure. Which makes me think, since everyone elses are so obvious that I just have good muscle definition but not said dimples?

Either way, congrats to you!
  • skinnylynnie74
    skinnylynnie74 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    They're called 'sacral dips'. Massage them to relieve period pains.

And here, I thought they were to show him where to place his thumbs to get a good grip...
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    They're called 'sacral dips'. Massage them to relieve period pains.

And here, I thought they were to show him where to place his thumbs to get a good grip...
    ^ best comment ever
  • Katina3333
    Katina3333 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I don't know what the big deal is... I had them and they're coming back but why do people like them? Mine honestly hurt if I'm rough housing and somebody pushes them accidentally.
    Why do people think abs are sexy? That's just a silly question. I find a toned back with dimples very sexy.

They're genetic, toned abs aren't... who's being silly now! Oh and my back is nowhere near toned and I have them! :wink:
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Y'all know those super sexy dimples on a woman's lower back? Yep, I've got em!!!

ahhhhhh!!

Congrats!!!

I didn't know I had them until I lost 50 lbs of fat with MFP myself. I know how you feel <3
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    See I am confused where "back dimples" are concerned. First of all most of the guys I've seen have them, my boyfriend, both of my brothers, most of my boyfriends friends (No matter how in shape or out of shape they are.) My brother (who did a lot of lifting) told me to get said dimples I just had to work out. I have noticed with hard work I do have some "back dimples" however I know girls who have NEVER worked out and are not in shape at all with said dimples.

Reading the website that someone posted they said "It is THOUGHT to be genetic" well if that's the case and both of my brothers have it, shouldn't I? Or are there's a product of muscles? One works out, the other is lean. I am SO confused. I think I have some form of dimple but I am not sure. Which makes me think, since everyone elses are so obvious that I just have good muscle definition but not said dimples?

Either way, congrats to you!

uh just because your bros have them doesn't mean you would.

My family, Five kids.

Only one has blue eyes.

You might just be the outlier.
  • mamas0811
    mamas0811 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    exactly what I was going to say lol
    Yay!!

I got them too. :happy:

I also have dimples on my booty and thighs..... :laugh: :grumble: Those aren't as sexy though...

LOL over here all alone in my office! Lol..
  • chantelp89
    Options
    I don't know what the big deal is... I had them and they're coming back but why do people like them? Mine honestly hurt if I'm rough housing and somebody pushes them accidentally.
    Why do people think abs are sexy? That's just a silly question. I find a toned back with dimples very sexy.

They're genetic, toned abs aren't... who's being silly now! Oh and my back is nowhere near toned and I have them! :wink:
    My back is nowhere near toned lol
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Way to try to marginalize someone's Success Story. You must be so proud!
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • ambervaldez79
    ambervaldez79 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I think the arch in your back is way more impressive and prominent. I never thought much of the dimples until I just looked at my back. I was wondering what the hell they were.. Your back is hot!
  • chantelp89
    Options
  • Katina3333
    Katina3333 Posts: 259 Member
    Options

I wasn't trying to at all, I was asking a question, like is there a purpose for them. If the OP is using them as a gauge to her success then absolutely congrats, I was just wondering if there was anything more to them.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

I wasn't trying to at all, I was asking a question, like is there a purpose for them. If the OP is using them as a gauge to her success then absolutely congrats, I was just wondering if there was anything more to them.

A purpose as in a function? :huh:
  • chantelp89
    Options
    This thread has made an ugly turn
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    NSV's are all about finding things you appreciate about yourself. If dimples motivate you to appreciate your body than they have a purpose.

OP continue to look for the changes in your body you can celebrate. :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!