Hello to all!

Options
Just wanted to say hello to all. I'm new on here this is my 3rd day I believe and I would love to meet new people so we can help motivate each other through this journey. So far I have my 5 yr. old daughter and boyfriend of 4 yrs. who's been working out with me. Like today we walked track while she rode her bike and then we jogged for like 5 min. together. OMG I felt like I was about to pass out lol, but she was their for me 100% like we should be their for each other on my fitness pal.

Replies

• Natdogg37
    Natdogg37 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    HEY! I'll add you as a friend and give you all the support you need to get to your fitness goals.
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Hi,
    Welcome to MFP!
    You can reach your goals. A friend request has been sent.
    I am Yvette.
    I have battled being obese all my life. Losing weight and gaining it right back. I started at 227lbs and my current weight is 164 lbs. I am striving to meet my goal and lose the last 14 lbs of my weight, but I know that I have to continue this lifestyle forever if I don't want to ever return to the old me. I am on here a lot to keep myself motivated and give support and encourgement. Lets encourage and help one another on this weightloss and fitness journey to a healthier us. The more friends the better. :smile: