No more messing about over 100lbs to lose, who's with me?

Options
I have been mucking about with this dieting business for far too long and enough is enough, I need to do this once and for all!!! 

So who would like to join me on this journey to make it slightly more enjoyable?
 Feel free to add me! :smile:

Replies

• kitten9786
    kitten9786 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm so with you! I found some great ways to exercise, get stuff done, and have fun! I think as long as we are having fun it helps to drop the weight faster than just watching what we eat.

Feel free to add me if you don't get a friend request from me.

I started at 288 and my motivation is a swim suit from when I was 16 and was at 175. I want to fit back into it by next summer. Just so I can say I'm the same size I was in high school!

Lets do this together!
  • PaleoAnthro
    PaleoAnthro Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you! I don't quite want to lose 100 pounds, but 80 is close enough. I find it so hard to get motivated and I live with a skinny husband and have tiny friends so hopefully this will help :) Feel free to add me!
  • danielleleigh1991
    danielleleigh1991 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've got over 100 lbs to lose also. We can do it! I have found exercising more enjoyable when I switch things up. Three times a week I do a set workout, but then the other days of the week I try and do something new and fun. I have tried Zumba classes, swimming, biking, walking, and Pilates.
  • Lisey53171
    Options
    I am with you too. Feel free to add me.
  • naturallyme36
    naturallyme36 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Im in add me
  • sarahbeth1629
    sarahbeth1629 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like :)
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I had 150 lbs to lose but after a year into my journey I am down 83 lbs!!
  • janessafantasma
    janessafantasma Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I don't have as much to lose, but I have a ways to go yet and I recently just FINALLY started to deal with my food issues so that I can finally lose weight and keep it off for good. So, basically I am there with you!
  • janessafantasma
    janessafantasma Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Oh, and everyone feel free to add me as well! I love motivation, support, and encouragement...don't we all :)
  • HS2305
    HS2305 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I'm aiming to lose 75lbs