Looking for friends

Options
Good Morning. I am looking to add a few friends. I have been a member for a long time and am reaching out to people that need to lose 50 + lbs and that are looking to really motivate each other, share life experiences and have someone to go along the journey with. I am 43 years old. I weigh in daily so I would love to have some others that do the same and are looking for that daily encouragement. I am looking for active myfitnesspal members. Please send me an invite if your interested . thanks !

Replies

• SuperWomen87
    Options
    hey
    I have just started this today and could really use some friends. feel free to add me
  • Molly08
    Molly08 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. But I try to just weigh in on Fridays.... I sort of got addicted to the scale :oP
  • ernestbecker
    ernestbecker Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you're willing to share your food diary and and from time to time hear what I have to say about the food you're eating. The thing is, losing 50 lbs is actually quite easy. It will take time (never want to rush this) and consistency but with the right choices "will" happen. Otherwise, what's the point?

So, three questions to you are: How willing are you to lose 50 lbs and "why" do you want to lose it? What's your goal after you lose it?

Ernie.
  • Toddsterrr
    Options
    just getting started (again) would love to have some friend to encourage and to be encouraged!
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting back on track after an injury and I need to lose more than 50 lbs so feel free to add me, I weigh in daily, and my diary is open to friends and I need some friends too!
  • lilunsure
    lilunsure Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi... I weigh daily, but I only log losses. I also don't have 50+ to lose anymore but did at one time. Have about 25 more to go. Always looking for friends for mutual support and motivation. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • topgirl50
    topgirl50 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey,
    I've been on this site for a while, but now I'm really motivated to start my weight loss. Would be good to have a few friends to help motivate one another, please feel free to add me :) x
  • emmietoby
    emmietoby Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    hi!!! love to chat !! add me to your list of friends( emmietoby) have to lose 50 - 70 pds by order of my doctor for my health.

always need new friends to give each other support!!
  • regan11068
    Options
    You can add me!!!
  • LouAnn71464
    Options
    I'm looking for some friends also. You can all add me too. :smile: