June 2013 30day CRUNCH IT Challenge

Options
I thought of doing a 30day CRUNCH IT challenge this month. Sorry I am already on Day4, but thought of sharing with you guys if in case any one is interested. Courtesy to http://shrinkingjeans.net

Please check this : http://shrinkingjeans.net/files/2013/05/ab-challenge-01.png

It has details on the number of crunches to be done on a daily basis. We can mix and match any type of crunches.

IF YOU THINK IT IS TOO EASY FOR YOU, DO IT TWICE A DAY :-)

Replies

• Samenamenewlook
    Samenamenewlook Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do this! Thanks for sharing
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Looks like a fun challenge. My midsection is the worst part of my body so this should help. Thanks for the link!
  • geethsuma
    geethsuma Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Let us do this and motivate each others. Let us all know how you guys are getting on.

I have taken 3 copies of this challenge - 1 on my fridge, 1 on my mirror(I have got a big mirror) and one in my main hall...so there is no escape for me.
  • flanary888
    flanary888 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I love this one! I like that instead of increasing the number you do every day, like others do, you jump around. THis seems much more doable for me! Thanks so much for sharing!!
  • hpdoxi
    hpdoxi Posts: 32
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, printed it out and going to catch up!
  • Alwayssohungry
    Alwayssohungry Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm in - I barely made it through 40 sad crunches this morning so I'm already 10 ahead of schedule. This will be a nice challenge. I'm very short waisted so I'm pretty sure I was born without abdominal muscles and have never been able to do crunches. I cheat every which way, I use my thighs, I recently discovered I was using my shoulder blades to push me up. Any suggestions on abdonminal exercises that I can't possibly cheat with would be a big help.
  • AlliBarlik
    AlliBarlik Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try it out! I've been telling myself that I need to do something for my core. I don't look forward to this, but I can do it!!
  • geethsuma
    Options
    If you happen to have an andriod phone, you can download the "daily ab workout" (the free version itself is good for beginners like me). Atleast it gives you an idea as to how crunches can be done.
  • blue_i
    blue_i Posts: 4
    Options
    Been looking for a challenge to do!!! missed 4 day....guess I gotta make them up ;-)
  • dortilolma
    dortilolma Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Mid section has got a bit jiggly as of late - I'm in!
    First 30 when I get home and then some catch up.
  • fmoncayo
    fmoncayo Posts: 3
    Options
    Yes, thank you for the link. I will start today. I've hit a plateau. Nothing I do makes a difference.
  • geethsuma
    Options
    Yes, thank you for the link. I will start today. I've hit a plateau. Nothing I do makes a difference.

Hope this Abs challenge will make some difference to you. Try to stay within your calorie limits and do excercise everyday...and be positive
  • Alwayssohungry
    Options
    Just took before pictures - no way in hell I'm posting them unless the after photos are miraculous... So it says 100 for tomorrow, for me that will take a few sessions.
  • mammakisses
    Options
    Did day one yesterday.
  • mammakisses
    Options
    Day 2 done, feeling great!
  • Alwayssohungry
    Options
    Standing Ab Exercises - sometimes it's hard to be on the floor with 2 dogs and 2 kittens

http://fitbie.msn.com/slideshow/standing-abs-workout
  • Alwayssohungry
    Options
  • geethsuma
    Options
    I am on Day7 and has not missed a single day..I cant believe that I am sticking to some plan..

While I am doing this challenge, I am trying to cut down my sugar intake which seems to be very difficult than I thought.