Transformation Update Picture!

Options

Replies

• dbabyx91
    dbabyx91 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look great. I'm at your starting weigh and height. How many calories did you eat and did you eat back your excercise calories? Thanks for any help you can give. And how long did it take for you to lose the 61 pounds?

I sometimes eat back my workout calories and sometimes I don't, it just depends on the day. I refuse to let myself go hungry so it really just depends. And it has taken me about a year to lose the total of 61 pounds, but I did take a 3 month break to see if I could handle maintaining my weight and did great! So about 9 months since I took that break in between.
  • SpazQ
    SpazQ Posts: 104
    Options
    how exciting is this?

You are looking fantastic!
  • DarylLouis
    DarylLouis Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great determination and results! You are looking very well :) ... Keep it up!
  • dbabyx91
    Options
    That is excellent progress! What are you doing?

I count my calories with MFP, I work out 6 days a week, and I also take a kickboxing class twice a week. :)

-THANKS EVERYBODY!!

OMG!!!!!! Amazing!!!!! I am about 5'2'' as well, started around 210, now at 194 ...... hoping for 130, but I think I will be OK with 150 - I am a bit older (add 13 more years and 2 kids) - I am still hopefull. You look AMAZING!!!!!

If you dont mind - what are you doing for workouts? and how long did the process from 215 t o150 took?

Thank you so much for the inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP AT IT!!!!!

I try to change up my work outs as much as possible so my body doesn't get use to doing the same thing. So, one day I may do cardio & inclined speed walking on the treadmill, another day I'd do ellipcal, another day I'd do the rowing machine/bike/stair master/Jacobs ladder. The day that I do kickboxing I normally try to focus on weights since that class contains a lot of cardio. And I don't go to the gym for a certain amount of time, my lifestyle change is all calorie based. I try to burn 500-700 calories at the gym depending on how I'm feeling, what I ate, or what I want to eat.
  • Amyy1982
    Amyy1982 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look so good!!
  • dbabyx91
    Options
    You look amazing...especially the difference in your skin tone. Well done and keep it up.

Haha, yes. I've been tanning. When I was bigger, I took no pride in my appearance and now thats different. :)
  • OfficerDLA
    OfficerDLA Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are looking AMAZING!!!! Keep up the awesome work lady!:wink::flowerforyou:
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Love these! I love that you're doing the same pose in every single picture you take. Great way to see the changes in your body! Congrats and keep up the great work!
  • Masonless
    Masonless Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Way to good. Keep pressing forward. You will succeed :wink:
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    omfg wow!! amazing!!
  • wadams64
    wadams64 Posts: 19
    Options
    Wow!!! You are amazing! cant wait for transformation pics of my own!!
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    AMAZING... I love it... especially since our bodies/weight was so close together. all though i think your stomach looks better than mine!

After having gained 70ish lbs with my pregnancy.. after having my son a few weeks passed and i was still 214ish.. then 209ish... then 204ish.. and then i kicked it into gear and went down to 193.... throughout the next 6 months i got down to 165 but STILL LOOKED alot bigger than you did around that!

through depression and poor health decisions i went back up to 194-196... and thats when i started MFP last June/July. i got down to 143.. but have been maintaining 150-155 for quite a while. My stomach sags more from stretch marks and pregnancy, and i look like i have alot more flab than you do... but i hope to get down further and tone up.

Great transformation, and your pictures are inspiring to me!
  • dbabyx91
    Options
    Thanks so much :)
  • krisjohnson121
    krisjohnson121 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing transformation - CONGRATULATIONS!
  • taffyRN84
    taffyRN84 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Awesome Transformation, keep up the Great work.
  • dona000
    dona000 Posts: 70
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. Gives so much hope.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    great pics! I am going to start taking some myself. I am down a few pounds but have many more to go, good time to start. I love this post!! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!