NSV - old jeans

Options
This is a NSV, but I'm not sure what to do now.

My jeans were getting pretty baggy so I looked in the old clothes in the basement for something smaller. Its been a while since I was at this weight but I found a pair of 32-32 wranglers that fit pretty good. They're probably 20-25 years old. You know, we wore our jeans differently back then, tighter and a more "youthful" cut. I do like the higher waist though.

I hate buying jeans. I'd like to wear these until I get to my final weight, but I'm afraid when my wife sees them she'll say I look ridiculous.

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    This made me laugh. Skinny jeans are in for guys. Give them a try. Maybe she'll think they're hot.
  • My3Sons1051
    My3Sons1051 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    When it comes to wranglers it's all about how your tushy looks in them! LOL!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    You're fine as long as you aren't a tucker.
  • squaregum
    squaregum Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    High waisted jeans are very trendy here in Europe. So instead of feeling weird in your old jeans feel very proud of your self and very much in fashion!!
  • mikeatmichael
    mikeatmichael Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    The thing is, at age 55 I'm not a stylish, trendy kind of guy.
  • Nacho12
    Nacho12 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Just an idea...I was just at Value Village yesterday. They have racks and racks of jeans in every size. I was thinking what a good idea for people who are losing weight. You might have to try them on though.
  • amyrcathey
    amyrcathey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    The thing is, at age 55 I'm not a stylish, trendy kind of guy.

Wranglers will always be sexy if you wear them with confidence. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!