help me out :)

Options
So ive lost a decent amount of weight so far, but i want to know what i can do to speed up weightloss for the next 2 months? basically im going on holiday and would love to loose another 9 pounds before i go but my weightloss has really slowed down.

i was thinking about reducing my sugar intake?

any suggestions? :)

Replies

• Jenny9000
    Jenny9000 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Normal calories :) but make every single one count ! No processed foods, whatsoever. Not even cereal. No artificial sweeteners.

There are things that many people claim to speed up your weight loss, like drinking green tea and black coffee ( I do both each day because I like the flavour, lol ) but its worth a shot !

Also, if you don't have a weight lifting regime, I would get one :) help firm everything up for your vaycay ! :)

So basically eat cleanly, exercise, lots of fluid. No magic here, but 9lbs in 2 months in totally do-able :) don't get discouraged by the scale though, especially if you start lifting ! Take measurements :)
  • thedietguru
    Options
    Eliminating sugar will probably yield the best results. You'll be shocked at what a difference that makes. Of course.. that makes your diet a keto diet so much of your lost weight will be water, but it will work in reducing weight.
  • mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Try intermittent fasting - Only eat between 12pm and 8pm and still take in your daily caloric intake. Works well for me.
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    A high intensity workout could help. I like Insanity, and have seen some good results over this first week, but you can pick your poison: heavy weight, total cardio (swimming, for instance), cross-ft, etc. Find something to really make you push yourself, and it can knock your body out of routine and help jump start weight loss.
  • demelzanoo
    demelzanoo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I like Insanity

Good for you! thats REALLY HARD!

but on the subject of boosting your weight loss, the 5:2 fasting technique is doing wonders for lots of people, it should shock your body into doing what you want it to do
  • morticia16
    morticia16 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    if you have the willpower, some high intensity workout will do wonders! good luck!
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    I love 5:2 - but it wont give quick results.