In SERIOUS need of motivation! I need friends!

Options
Hi! Here lately I've been very bad when it comes to eating clean. All I want is to pig out on whatever I am craving, and I am really having trouble being good! So I need more friends on MFP to keep me motivated! Everyone is welcome! Please help!

Replies

• yoshi586
    yoshi586 Posts: 2
    Options
    I would love to add you as a friend

I have used this site for a long time in short bursts because I always loose motivation or time.. which is just an excuse, this time around I wanted to try adding friends hoping it would stick!

My biggest problem is getting out the door to the gym and then not working out at all if I dont start right away on a Monday!
  • JLANGSTA
    JLANGSTA Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me!

And find me on FB, I'll be your friend! https://www.facebook.com/jensmyfriend

I'm a free Health Coach and would love to stay in touch and motivate each other. :-)
  • grampajimmy
    Options
    It takes some self control to avoid those urges, but don't beat yourself up over them. We all get the urge to just eat till you feel stuffed! You have to remember why you joined this site in the first place. I find if I don't take that first bite, I'm good to go. But if I do, it's all over for that day. I am retired and have to stay busy to avoid cravings. That helps too. Turn of the TV and get out side. Take a walk, go shopping, do gardening. What ever is "your thing". I hang with a group that is super supportive, but you gotta give back, It's true, you get back what you put in. Come join us and relax. We are all here for the same thing, to change for the better. Welcome!:happy:
  • PescetarianPrincess
    PescetarianPrincess Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • heytherelameman
    heytherelameman Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am log my food every day and am always looking for new friends. :)

I have been on this site for a while, but just recently decided to get my butt into gear!