problem area

Options
my problem area is my stomach. no matter how much weight i lose the fat on my stomach seems to stick. am i doing something wrong? anyone else have that problem? any solutions??

Replies

• brentbarrie
    brentbarrie Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Cardio and eating healthy. You cant control where your body will burn fat from. You gotta keep working at it. It takes time, patience and dedication, and focus :)
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I have a problem area too. Inner thighs. Unfortunately we cannot target lose. Keep at it. Genetics play a big role in our shapes. Cardio, eat at deficit and don't give up!
  • kwilliams386
    kwilliams386 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I would focus more on LBM % and BF %, not your weight.
  • arcaneshadowcat
    Options
    If you are relatively physically fit, take a tumbling class with adults if you can find one. The last time I got a flat stomach was from doing tumbling... don't do it if you have a back injury.... highly not suggested. The next best thing would be pilates or advanced yoga?
  • hrod215
    hrod215 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I can relate as my stomach is my problem area as well. I've had 3 children and the lower belly pooch is the most stubborn area. I'm actually at pre-baby weight (before all 3!) and my goal is 10 more lbs and LOTS of toning, particularly in the tummy area. I'm going to take a pic of my tummy (shudders at the thought) and compare it after my 10 lb goal and toning regime. Hopefully I can get rid of it! Good luck to you!
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem you do about having all my weight in my abdomen. I've been able to lose it everywhere else.
  • dancerbyday
    Options
    That's my problem area, too. Try going running. I've found that anything over a mile two or three times a week sheds fat really quickly in your stomach and you thighs. Along with that, you should do some sit-ups and...my absolute favorite -- crunches!
  • franinfl1973
    franinfl1973 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i admit i love my food. i am eating better and not as much and more active. i do run. i walked 5 miles yesterday . i ride my bike i jog bout 2 miles . it's my stomach. it just doesn't budge lol. i hate sit ups. exercising the abdominal area is hard. but i'll keep at it coz this is something i want badly. if it doesn't go away to where i want it then hope it'll at least shrink down a little. :) thank you for ur advice
  • franinfl1973
    franinfl1973 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    what r those??
  • ThinUpGirl
    ThinUpGirl Posts: 397
    Options
    Everything looks better standing up, but my biggest problem is my thighs. They're way less jiggily since I've started working out, but they are so thick. I definitely consider them a problem.