Half way and 1/2 my friends gone too! Add me please.

Options
LoonyR
LoonyR Posts: 13 Member
Hi there, I am 42 wife, mother and grandmother and started my journey to a healthier, happier me Jan 1 with 121 lbs to lose, just hit my half-way mark of 60 lbs lost. I log everyday and try hard to motivate both myself and others. Take a look at my profile and if you like what you see, would be happy to have you as a friend. Many of the ones I've started with have fallen by the wayside :( . Thanks, take care, Loni.

Replies

• Sarahmeridith
    Sarahmeridith Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im in the same boat, I feel like none of my friends are here anymore! I am sending you a request
  • aidendart
    aidendart Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • tree850
    tree850 Posts: 12
    Options
    :smile: you can add me as well.
    we all need the motivation and emotional support from others that are trying to reach goals.
    feel free to add me if you like.
  • swat1948
    swat1948 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'm a little older than you but I can always use more friends. Add me if you would like a little more encouragement! Has taken me a year and a half to lose just over 100 lbs. You have done an amazing job. I have thyroid issues and artificial knees but neither of them stop me.
  • smdj223
    smdj223 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are just what I need- did WW for a year and lost 30 lbs- got out of the habit of tracking plus felt like I was throwing away $$ by not using the tools. Then I stumbled accross this site. Started out strong, but fell off because I had no one to interact with and motivate me. Congrats on your sucess! Please add me! I too am in my 40's and trying to live a healthier life style. My first box of vegtables from the CSA we joined showes up today...going to try and be adventuress on my vegtable eating. Will share any new favorites I find.
  • azavala78
    azavala78 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hello! You are doing wonderful :) let's motivate each other!
  • MamaEpstein
    Options
    you are doing great! I'd love to have you as an MFP pal!
    I'm also 43,and am just (re) starting out with 100lbs to lose :(

Would love to offer and receive encouragement, meal ideas, and honestly, i love a kick in the @ss when needed!

Add me up if you like!
  • mwiechel
    mwiechel Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Great work! Do you have anything planned to celebrate your 1/2 way mark? A new outfit, new shoes? a trip? Keep up the great work and feel free to add me.
  • jennisky
    jennisky Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm afraid i was one of those who started on here, did good, then got lax with traking (especially when I was having a BAD day) anyway I started back last week, and would love to make some new contacts.
  • keepongoingnmw
    keepongoingnmw Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Sending a request!!! Awesome progress!!!!
  • Erica_in_ND
    Erica_in_ND Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Indeed! Awesome progress! I've had an account here for a year but am just starting up again. I would love to add you as a friend and am already inspired by your progress! =)
  • tarap06
    tarap06 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same here! I have added everyone on here :-) I am half way there!
  • jnativ
    jnativ Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Added everyone on here too! Please feel free to add me too. :D
  • ncorkett
    ncorkett Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use some new friends.
  • MarieCoreaa1
    MarieCoreaa1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You are doing wonderful, Good Job!! Feel Free to add me :)
  • MarieCoreaa1
    MarieCoreaa1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You are doing wonderful, Good Job!! Feel Free to add me :):smile:
  • luulu1999
    luulu1999 Posts: 119
    Options
    WOW Awesome!!! I too have had my account a little over a year but just got serious with it!! I would like all the friends I can get!!! And seeing that you have lost that much since January makes me happy and hopeful!!
  • tinavflynn
    tinavflynn Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    For anyone looking to revamp their friend list I'd be happy to give you support. I have found that some of the people I added at the beginning of the year aren't sticking with it or aren't as supportive as they once were. I'm happy to help anyone! Feel free to add me. :drinker:
  • ready2bfit17
    ready2bfit17 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm here....i'm a newbie and very well involved in this journey. You all can add me!!
  • Tallboy1
    Tallboy1 Posts: 3
    Options
    This is my first time using this site for anything other than tracking calories. I'm not sure how to add friends or talk to others. It would be great to have a few people to chat with about loosing weight and nutrition, I'm pretty sure my husbands ear.:laugh: