friends for support?

Options
Looking for friends for support motivation and to just help me stay on track
Anyone really but looking for people in similar situation with similar goals to me
im in the uk in my 20's im looking to lose around 40lbs
Feel free to add me my food and exercise diary is open to my friends
Thanks

Replies

• Hollyhocks89
    Hollyhocks89 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Anyone else? :smile:
  • Cgso
    Cgso Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I tried this site once before and quit after a week. the second time I used it I was able to knock off 35 pounds- I've maintained that weight for over a year now. I hope you meet your goals- good luck!
  • sferguson65
    sferguson65 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I will be the best support I can.
  • ebonaskavi
    ebonaskavi Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me! It's good to have people on your new feed regularly logging in to help support you!
  • jnativ
    jnativ Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Holly! Wow you joined last 2010? I can only imagine what MFP looked like back then, I only joined recently and I am also looking for connections for motivation and inspiration. I already added you! Anyone else please feel free to add! Thank you :D
  • Suzy_in_DE
    Suzy_in_DE Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi - I am back after taking about six months off. I am recommitted and want to lose 25 lbs. My goal is to log my food every day and get some sort of workout in each day. Please feel free to add me.
  • Hollyhocks89
    Hollyhocks89 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys its so much easier when you have people to help motivate you and support you when its needed!
    Will take some pics soon coz i wanna do before and after pics when I DO lose the weight PMA
  • sparkles9779
    sparkles9779 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you would like.. :)
  • churchchipmunk
    churchchipmunk Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi there! The more support the better!!! Please feel free to add me :)
  • dazydawn
    dazydawn Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I joined up quite awhile ago to lose weight for my wedding. The committment fell off as I got busier. Since the wedding I've gained 30+ pounds. I am looking to recommit and I can use all the support I can get. Ultimately I would like to lose 90 to 100 pounds, but right now I am focusing on the 30 I just gained.
  • 20ever
    20ever Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me to your friends list. That goes for everyone else here as well.

LETS GO!
  • Hash5m
    Hash5m Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello there,

First of all ... welcome. Second of all ... we have almost the same goal .. you can add me if you want ... we can do it together ... Hell, YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Best of Luck,
    Hash
  • MarieCoreaa1
    MarieCoreaa1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You can add me!! Always looking for support here too :smile:
  • MySignaturecolour
    MySignaturecolour Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You can add me, we can support each other.
  • AbstractAttack33
    AbstractAttack33 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm looking for the same thing! You can definitely add me, and I'm new to this too... So I feel like finding support/motivation would be awesome. I hope that you are able to meet your goal and stick it all through!
  • butterflyluv1218
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm a great motivator! :):smile:
  • Mex_Illini_14
    Mex_Illini_14 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am also looking for some support and encouragement from other people doing MFP. I've been doing it for 12 weeks now and I've lost 16 lbs so far but I'm still far from my goal. Been working out daily and I'm at my lowest weight I've been in years and I want to keep going! I'm in my mid 20s and pursuing a JD. Feel free to add me!
  • cjenkins91
    cjenkins91 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me if you like :) I log in every day and my diary is open for others to view. Encouragement and support really do make a big difference!

-Chelsey
  • aidendart
    aidendart Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I have 40 to lose too! -15 so far :)
  • mwersan
    mwersan Posts: 175
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me! The more support the merrier!!