The Cleaner

Options
Anybody tried this supplement? I'm using it to detox and get a weight-loss kickstart. It's a 7-day program, and it's supposed to give you a good start for eating better, etc.

Just wondering if it really works as well as it says it does. It's not very expensive, and seems pretty harmless........

Any comments? Is it worth it?

Replies

• Jchambers1130
    Jchambers1130 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you should have diarrhea soon.
  • vacuumqueen
    vacuumqueen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well, so far, so good..........we'll see how THAT goes...........
    Cathy
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    Yeah, but it'll be gentle diarrhea:

Q: Will I have to use the restroom during working hours?
    A: The action of The Cleaner® is gentle. It is one of the great benefits of The Cleaner®. You can go to work, to the movies or long trips without the concern of "explosive" bathroom rushes.

You will have to use the bathroom while using The Cleaner®, that's one of the benefits but the gentle but thorough action of The Cleaner® makes it unique among detox products.

For the correct method of using the bathroom, go to HowToUseTheBathroom.com

...I honestly died when I saw this.
  • kellykw
    kellykw Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    The best start for eating better is to start eating better. :smile:

I've never heard of it so I googled it. Here are the ingredients:

Zinc (as zinc citrate)

Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate and silica. Proprietary Cleaner Blend includes: Fibersol-2 soluble maltodextrin fiber, Ginger root, Senna leaf extract (10% sennosides), Aloe vera gel (from 200:1 concentrate), Bentonite, Yellow dock root, Dandelion root 4:1 extract, Clove (dried buds), Black walnut bark, Milk thistle seed extract (80% silymarin), Saw palmetto berry, Triphala extract [contains amla fruit (Emblica officinalis), bibhitaki fruit (Terminalia belerica), haritaki (Terminalia chebula)], Elecampane root, Schizandra berry extract (9% schizandrins), Cat’s claw bark, Asian ginseng root extract (5% ginsenosides), Calcium citrate, FOS probiotic growth complex (fructo-oligosaccharides), Magnesium citrate, Sarsaparilla root, Blessed thistle (leaves and flowering tops), Red clover 4:1 extract (aerial parts), Plantain leaf, Peppermint leaf, Wormwood (flower), Soy fiber, Oat bran, Apple pectin, Acacia gum, Psyllium husk, Goldenseal root extract (5% alkaloids), Corn silk (stylus).
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options

But it will be clean!! :wink:
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    Here you go. This list of products also cleanse you in a gentle way:

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/high-fiber-foods/NU00582