What can be accomplished in 2 months

Options
Frankietb
Frankietb Posts: 69 Member
Progress pics are in my profile. :) I can't seem to figure out how to post them on this thread. Sorry.

Stats - 5'3"
Starting weight - 157 lbs (size 10 in pants, M-L in tops)
Current weight 153 lbs (size 8 in pants, M in tops)
My diary is open - I eat everything I like and eat back my exercise. :)

It's not a huge transformation but I feel so much better and my body feels tighter. :)

I'm happy with my progress so far. Do I wish it was going faster, yes I do, but I will continue to work hard and before I know it, I will reach my goal size (size 6). :)

Thanks for looking. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Great progress :] I'm at the same height, I used to weigh 176 lbs, joined here when I was at 170 lbs and I've lost about 9 lbs all together so far. Hoping to get down to at least 135, thank you for sharing cause I definitely see a loss!
  • churchchipmunk
    churchchipmunk Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!! I know from my own past experience that over the course of 4 months and being on MFP, I lost about 35 lbs. Then...over the course of 3 years...gained it all back.

So, here I am again, renewed with determination but also refocused. Do not plan on every leaving MFP even after the weight loss. Accountability truly is healthy for the body and the mind!!!

:)
  • Reeder2B
    Reeder2B Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What a difference 4lbs makes, you look great and as long as you feel good then what the scales says doesn't matter! keep it up :smile:
  • Frankietb
    Options
    Great progress :] I'm at the same height, I used to weigh 176 lbs, joined here when I was at 170 lbs and I've lost about 9 lbs all together so far. Hoping to get down to at least 135, thank you for sharing cause I definitely see a loss!

Thank you! Good luck on your goals!
  • Frankietb
    Options
    Great Job!!!! I know from my own past experience that over the course of 4 months and being on MFP, I lost about 35 lbs. Then...over the course of 3 years...gained it all back.

So, here I am again, renewed with determination but also refocused. Do not plan on every leaving MFP even after the weight loss. Accountability truly is healthy for the body and the mind!!!

:)

Thank you! Sadly, it's a lot easier to gain it back then to it is to take it off but, like you said, the important thing is to be accountable and consistent. :) Good luck!
  • Frankietb
    Options
    What a difference 4lbs makes, you look great and as long as you feel good then what the scales says doesn't matter! keep it up :smile:

Thank you! It is important to feel good and although I'm not at where I want to be, at least I know that my goal is within my reach and totally in my control to achieve it. :)
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Good progress! Keep up the good work!

What have you done to achieve these results? What has been your secret formula so to speak?
  • elawoman72
    elawoman72 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Great work! I see you're weight training so as you know the numbers on the scale won't change much. What is even more important is what the muscle is doing for your body...AWESOMENESS!

I like to say, "I don't care what the scale says, I just don't want to jiggle".....which weight training will accomplish. YESSSSSSSSS!
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Congrats! it's a great feeling. I'm the same height too, but I started off WAY higher than you did (210lbs) and am now at the weight i'm comfortable at, and that apparently is my healthy weight for someone of my/our height - 135. So far i've been able to maintain it for about 6 months. I eat healthy 99% of the time but still eat what I like in small amounts - but I just make sure I exercise 6 days a week - running, gym, Jillian Michaels dvds, walking the dog :)

Awesome progress, and you're losing a sensible amount too :) way to go!
  • Frankietb
    Options
    Good progress! Keep up the good work!

What have you done to achieve these results? What has been your secret formula so to speak?

Thank you! lol, no secret formula other than lowering my calories and exercise. I drink lots of water (10 cups a day about) and try to net 1300 calories most days but I do indulge a bit on weekends (poutine and beer/wine). I'd probably loose faster if I stopped those bad habits but I like to have a bit of fun sometimes and I'm just not willing to give that up. ;) I could of custom set my net calories a bit higher but because of my Friday night indulgences, I set it lower to make up for it (hope that makes sense). :)
  • Frankietb
    Options
    Great work! I see you're weight training so as you know the numbers on the scale won't change much. What is even more important is what the muscle is doing for your body...AWESOMENESS!

I like to say, "I don't care what the scale says, I just don't want to jiggle".....which weight training will accomplish. YESSSSSSSSS!

Thank you!!! And I agree 100% with you! I love weight training and what it does to my body! I feel empowered by it. :)
  • Frankietb
    Options
    Congrats! it's a great feeling. I'm the same height too, but I started off WAY higher than you did (210lbs) and am now at the weight i'm comfortable at, and that apparently is my healthy weight for someone of my/our height - 135. So far i've been able to maintain it for about 6 months. I eat healthy 99% of the time but still eat what I like in small amounts - but I just make sure I exercise 6 days a week - running, gym, Jillian Michaels dvds, walking the dog :)

Awesome progress, and you're losing a sensible amount too :) way to go!

Thank you! And congratulations on your success!! Excellent work! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!