Turbo Fire Results, Down 85 lbs. Since November (pics)

Options
kakes80
kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
I have been seeing people asking and posting about Turbo Fire :) Here are My results since The Beginning of November. I started at 1200 calories and I have tried to bump them to 1500 but I really am used to eating clean so even then sometimes its hard to do that. I also drink Shakeology. Feel free to add me as a friend. I have a lot of work left to do. I started at 380 + and I am now under 300 for the first time in about 13 or 14 years!

397dc.jpg

Replies

• nashbear
    nashbear Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Wow. such a difference. Good job!

I need to get this workout.
  • zeusbella
    zeusbella Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Rockstar!!! That is amazing. WTG!!!
  • Sil_76
    Sil_76 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    WOW, way to go!! I need to get this work out in too. Going to look it up now! YOU GO GIRL :)
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Wow. Good Job. I love Turbo Fire
  • KatC_88
    KatC_88 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow Way to go!!! You look amazing!!!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have made significant progress! You look so good!
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    AWESOME JOB SHAWNA!!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • Loulady
    Loulady Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    wow. Awesome job!
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    WOW fantastic results!!!!!! I do also have Turbo Fire and I find it harder than Insanity and I also sweat much more because it is continuos.. it is not like Insanity that they push hard for 10 minutes and then break. and then who is not fit cannot really do the push ups so Turbo Fire it is way better for those who want to lose weight. The coreography is kinda of disaster but you get used to it !!

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that's awesome results.
  • kakes80
    kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Ty everyone :)
  • TheBigFish711
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • bethany41h
    bethany41h Posts: 218
    Options
    Great results! You look great. Keep up the great work!
  • FrOgLoVeR40
    Options
    Wow! I love before and after pics! I'm waiting for my Turbo Fire to arrive ---i can't wait to get started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • FrOgLoVeR40
    Options
    by the way--I'm new here. I have one AWESOME friend on here . I'm looking for some ladies doing Turbo Fire to be friends with... add me :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!