105 pounds gone forever!!!!

Options

Replies

• krystalc1986
    krystalc1986 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    WoW thanks for sharing !! Great job and keep up the good work !!
  • Bigworm06
    Bigworm06 Posts: 3
    Options
    Great job you are an inspiration to all.
  • AJL437
    AJL437 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Way to go
  • KathrynPond
    Options
    This is the most inspiring account I've ever read. You're truly amazing. You go, girl. :)
  • Masonless
    Masonless Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Such a inspiration. Keep going and you will get there. :wink:
  • teresab101
    teresab101 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    bump
  • AshleyNPeters
    AshleyNPeters Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    So inspirational! Stay strong!
  • elawoman72
    elawoman72 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    :smile: Fantastic work! Your smile says it all
  • super_J73
    super_J73 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Great job!! :flowerforyou:
  • Clovergirl143
    Clovergirl143 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am happy to say that I am now on no medications and I run/jog whenever I can. I have defeated the medical problems that once controlled my life. I am in control of my life and my happiness. I will continue my weight loss and get down to that goal weight and I will do this the healthy way. Not by starving myself. In the battle of health problems vs. me...I will win!

Wow, you are AMAZING! :D My name is Amanda as well, I'm 25. I've never been healthy. Ever. I've never been under 300 pounds in my adult life. 9 weeks ago I made a change to get healthy. Not skinny, not 'sexy', Healthy. My Mom has diabetes, high blood pressure, hypothyroidism, and a high risk of cancer since both of her parents died from it. At the moment, the only health problem I have is acid reflux, which I take medication for. But I want to avoid having to go on medication if I can. I'm 25, and I'm not getting any younger. I *WILL* beat this, I *WILL* become healthier than I've ever been before.

Thank you for sharing your journey, you are truly an inspiration to those of us just starting out :)
  • CrazyDaisyMom
    CrazyDaisyMom Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are truly inspirational. Thank you for sharing your story. I wish you continued success with your weight loss!
  • usteward
    usteward Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Glory to God! awesome testimony! thx for sharing.
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness! What a testimony! Thanks for sharing! =)
  • 2720cynthia
    2720cynthia Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful person and a true inspiration to me--not just because you're losing weight, but even more so because you're facing your problems instead of hiding. I wish you the very very best!
  • cruzcrzyMarie
    cruzcrzyMarie Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful and a true inspiration! Keep up the good work. I'm so proud of you!

Marie
  • dolphinie13
    dolphinie13 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration! Way to go on your success! May you have nothing but success, health and happiness for the rest of your life!
  • gekcsk
    gekcsk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    AMAZING...You are such an insiration...Congrats on you success...and on your continuting success. Here's to you. :drinker:
  • chaotic38
    chaotic38 Posts: 8
    Options
    Very inspirational story! I am very impressed that you are running and on no medications. Loosing any weight is a big accomplishment - but loosing 105 lbs is WoNdErFuL! Keep up the positive attitude and the hard work! Thanks for your story thus far! Keep us updated on your progress!
    PS I would like us to be friends here, some of your experiences are similiar to mine.
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • Azkadelia
    Azkadelia Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story with us! It is great to hear you never gave up.
    Awesome job!! Keep it up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!