Being successful because of My Fitness Pal

Options
On December 20, 2012, I was told that I am diabetic. Because of My Fitness Pal, I have controlled my sugar, sodium, calories and all the rest. My sugar count has been running constantly between 80 and 100 which is good. My blood pressure used to be between 135 and 140 over 85 to 90. Now it is around 115 to 120 over 70 to 75. My pulse rate used to be 80 to 85 and is now 68 to 74. I have lost 73 pounds so far, 69 since being on My Fitness Pal. I started My Fitness Pal January 11th. I attribute my success to My Fitness Pal and I am hoping my doctor takes me off my blood pressure medicine. I am not on any medication for diabetes and thanks to your program I won't have to be. I am controlling it with my diet and some exercise. I can't thank you enough, My Fitness Pal.

Replies

• dolphinie13
    dolphinie13 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is great success! You should be dang proud of yourself. Comgratulations!! I also have diabetes, and would love to get my blood sugar under control enough that I can come off of my meds. I wish you all the best!
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Congratulations :drinker:
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Great post!
  • dough21
    dough21 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a whole lot of success going on with you. good job!
  • cfg8867
    cfg8867 Posts: 2
    Options
    I've been on My Fitness Pal since January 25th and today's date if July 23rd. I have lost 76 pounds in five months. My sugar count is still great and my blood pressure has dropped greatly. It is below normal now. Can anyone top this? I've gone from a size 44 jeans down to a size 34. Thanks to My Fitness Pal, I have lost all of this weight and have tons of energy. Not bad for a 68 year old man.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!