Ew. I'm disgusted!

Options
I have no one to vent to, so why not run to my mfp pals! Today was absolutely horrible. Not only did I eat burger king.. I also ended up going to Dairy Queen for a "700 calorie.. SNACK". I've been working out & improving myself for over 4 weeks now, & I'm feeling no change. At times I really want to give up & throw in the towel. What to do, what to do??? :cry:

Replies

• xKishax
    xKishax Posts: 33
    Options
    I have no one to vent to, so why not run to my mfp pals! Today was absolutely horrible. Not only did I eat burger king.. I also ended up going to Dairy Queen for a "700 calorie.. SNACK". I've been working out & improving myself for over 4 weeks now, & I'm feeling no change. At times I really want to give up & throw in the towel. What to do, what to do??? :cry:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I know exactly how you feel! I fell off the wagon big time today...fell off then it ran me over! haha

All we can do is try harder tomorrow!!!!

Best of luck to you!
  • mamagina
    mamagina Posts: 4
    Options
    As Scarlet O'Hara said "tomorrow is another day". Words to live by. I too made alot of bad choices but we did go to the movies to see Wall-e and my husband and I went out for a couple of drinks (something we haven't done in a long time:) only to have an extra drink so the poor girls sitting next to us wouldn't be bothered by the weirdo standing behind us waiting for us to leave so he could take our seats and bother her!!!! Don't get discouraged just be stronger tomorrow!! Good luck to both of us!
  • WickedPineapple
    WickedPineapple Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Oh this happens to everyone! Sometimes you just crave that fatty food and as long as it's not everyday don't be so hard on yourself. I did the same exact thing last week, burger king then dairy queen, lethal combination that! Don't ever give up.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your treat, NUM!!! And now move on starting with the next meal. Changing up your life shouldn't mean forgetting things that you enjoy, but limiting them, controlling them, and finding ways to improve yourself without loosing yourself!

YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So drink tons of water and make tomorrow a super healthy day! So what is your workout plan for tomorrow? You are doing a great job! Keep up the fantabulous work!
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I'm always so impressed with how very supportive and amazing everyone on here is :heart: There is nothing like this!!!

Like everyone said, don't beat yourself up. It wouldn't be a true lifestyle change rather than just another "diet" if you could NEVER indulge. Today we stopped at a farm and bought beautiful, fresh-picked strawberries and rhubarb. I made strawberry rhubarb crisp and I sure did enjoy my share... knowing that I work my butt off every day and almost all my choices are healthy ones :wink:

Now we're all on to super healthy Sunday!!!
  • anewbeginning
    anewbeginning Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    that's the great part about this life style change....we can all make bad choice once in awhile and enjoy it because as long as we get right back to watching and counting our calories the next day nothing is wrong with doing that.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    that's the great part about this life style change....we can all make bad choice once in awhile and enjoy it because as long as we get right back to watching and counting our calories the next day nothing is wrong with doing that.

I totally agree! I guess that's why this site has been soooooooo great for soooo many people. We CAN have a "goodie" now and then, but we now know that we won't lose control and can get right back on track again! And we also have a great support system with all the wonderful people on here!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I'm disgusted also, But I know I will be better this week. I was on a stay at home vacation. But I managed to go visit my family and had sooooo much fun. But along with fun is food and drink. So that means weight gain. But, I really had sooo much fun.

I have gained 4 lbs. over this past week.

This is the first time since March that I fell way off the wagon.

I am going to start all over again.

Thanks for all the support.

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lslough
    lslough Posts: 32
    Options
    I feel your pain. i work for a dr;s office and once a week we have lunch catered. It ALWAYS comes with desert. Hard to say no to. Everyone falls off the wagon. What you need to do is climb back on because tomorrow is another day. I also believe we have to have a special treat every now and then.
    I am in the same spot because I have been doing this for almost three weeks and really haven't noticed the difference. It happens, so we have to push through it and I think we will notice real results and find that all of this is worth it! :bigsmile: