Results after Month 1 Insanity

Replies

• jillybaby86
    jillybaby86 Posts: 66 Member
    Thanks for that motivation! That is amazing! I just finished week 1!!!!
  • Jchambers1130
    Jchambers1130 Posts: 173 Member
    i have a hard time keeping up with insanity. At first did u take alot of breaks?

I push myself as hard as I can go. No, if they did 3 rotations I may only do 2. Toward the end of month 1 I started to be able to do the whole workout. Now one week into Month 2 I am gasping for air and taking breaks. But they all take breaks so you should also.
  • That's really awesome. Insanity is definitely killer. I've done about 2 rounds of it but it is torture on my knees. So now I only do the Insanity Fast & Furious workout which is only 20 minutes. It is still amazing and you are dripping sweat once you are done! Keep up the good work. This is inspiring! :)
  • Kushy8
    Kushy8 Posts: 103 Member
    What is Insanity? (Not craziness, cuz I got that down!!! LOL)
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Wow! Brilliant results :smile:
  • JonathanBB
    JonathanBB Posts: 252 Member
    Thanks for posting. I took the Fit Test this weekend and have Day 2 workout tonight.
  • JonathanBB
    JonathanBB Posts: 252 Member
    Great results, both in the photos and on your new confidence and energy.
  • Ashleygrand86
    Ashleygrand86 Posts: 35 Member
    Wow.... Just wow!!

I tried Insanity and thought the fit test was going to kill me. Didn't have the motivation to carry on. Might give it another go now though. x
  • Jchambers1130
    What is Insanity? (Not craziness, cuz I got that down!!! LOL)

Exercise program by Shaun T and Beach Body.
  • Jchambers1130
    Thanks for posting. I took the Fit Test this weekend and have Day 2 workout tonight.

Just don't stop. Some days will suck and you will feel like hell in the first week. You may be sore but just after the warm up you are ready to go.
  • Gay11nell
    Gay11nell Posts: 166 Member
    Thanks for sharing! Guys very seldom post before/after pics, So glad you did - results are amazing!
  • meVSmyselfjourney
    meVSmyselfjourney Posts: 11 Member
    I am so proud of you. You did an amazing job and congrats on you victory so far.
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Looking AWESOME!! I'm in week 7, haven't been sticking to the calendar completely but I only have 15 workouts left! You are correct Month 2 is NO JOKE, whole new level of Insanity. Can't wait to see the finished product, Month 2 definitely gives you more definition, but your midsection is showing crazy progress already! Hello planks and push ups!
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    GREAT JOB MAN! That insanity program is no joke. My boyfriend also has similar results. Look at your definition! Keep it up!
  • Pink_Cheek
    Pink_Cheek Posts: 92
    WTG and Awesome results. Look forward to seeing your end results. I am on my recovery week after month 1, have a long way to go to still in my journey and it will take many rounds, but I love this program. Month two scares me though! : )
  • Jchambers1130
    WTG and Awesome results. Look forward to seeing your end results. I am on my recovery week after month 1, have a long way to go to still in my journey and it will take many rounds, but I love this program. Month two scares me though! : )

First 3 days of month 2 sucks soooo much. When you get to around 20mins left you are used to being done at that point. Take it up a notch and just keep good form and going with them.
  • naticksdonna
    naticksdonna Posts: 192 Member
    Congratulations! You're doing great!!
  • jillybaby86
    jillybaby86 Posts: 66 Member
    I have a quick question for you... I don't have a heart rate monitor, do you use one? I know he always refers to look at what your heart rate is... but I currently do not have one. I do have to take little breaks during some exercises but I try to jump back into them as soon as I can. I just worry that maybe I am not getting the best of the workout since I cant track my heart rate... just wanted to know your thoughts. Thanks!!!
  • Jchambers1130
    I have a quick question for you... I don't have a heart rate monitor, do you use one? I know he always refers to look at what your heart rate is... but I currently do not have one. I do have to take little breaks during some exercises but I try to jump back into them as soon as I can. I just worry that maybe I am not getting the best of the workout since I cant track my heart rate... just wanted to know your thoughts. Thanks!!!

Right now I have a wrist HRM, hoping to go to a chest one soon. I do check it when there are water breaks. I don't like it any higher than 192 as I have had problems with PVC's in the past and currently with my heart. Most the time I stay between 170-190, but it goes down much faster than before I started.

It also tracks calories burned so so.
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Wow, that's great for one month. Way to go! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!