Hello everyone!

Options
Hey guys!

I am Heather. I am an Air Force wife living in Virginia with my husband and our two guinea pigs, Momo and Peach. I've always been overweight, and I have always ALWAYS been completely addicted to food. On top of eating a lot of food all the time and being sedentary, sitting at the computer most of the time and never getting off my butt, I have severe exercise induced asthma. In Summer 2012 I started couch to 5k and I made it halfway through. I felt amazing and accomplished. I could breathe easier than ever and I felt more energized and I even lost a few pounds along the way, but then I stopped because we moved and I had a wedding to plan. (Not that that's an excuse!) When we moved here from Maine I started packing on the pounds and eventually got to 211 lbs which is the most I have ever weighed. I got sick of it and started eating more clean food and drinking at least one green smoothie every day, and now I'm at 203. I'm happy with what I've done so far, but I am determined to know that I am at a healthy weight. I want to be stronger and healthier, and I want a new SMALLER wardrobe! This time, nothing will stop me and I'm hoping MyFitnessPal will be a valuable tool in helping me reach my goals!

Replies

• lisamarie447
    lisamarie447 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi, Heather! Good for you!!! :-) I wish you luck and I know you'll get there!!!