hi! Brand new member here =)

Options
Hello!
I just joined today because I was looking for an easy way to track my food and excercise. Didn't know about all the support. That's a great bonus because I'm sure I will need it...lol.

So if you'd like to be my weight loss friend who will help and support me, I'll be glad to return thefavor :happy:

Good luck!

Rebecca

Replies

• jennarosewa
    Options
    hi :) i just joined too!! i'll add you! i just joined on august 9th and i already lost 3 pounds and get on everyday.. it becomes an obsession lol but good luck and i hope to hear about your weight loss :)

jenna
  • Loran26
    Loran26 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi I just joined because on 8/12/10 I watched the "Today," show with Kathy Lee she had a lady who used "myfitnesspal" and lost many pounds. The lady came on the "Today" show and gave a testimonial about how she now has energy to run with her children.
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    Hi Rebecca, I joined mfp a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it! It keeps me on track with my calories and the support is great x
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome Rebecca this is such a great site, lots of motivation and great people
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Hello & welcome!! This is a great site and the support system here is fantastic!! I'm going to send you a friend request. . .I can use all the support I can get on this journey too:smile:
  • Loran26
    Loran26 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Rebecca, I'm Loran26 if you need a fitness pal.:smile: