Looking for friends

Options
annesek
annesek Posts: 18 Member
I'm a 29 year old with a 9 month old baby at home. My current goal is to lose 60 lbs. I wish to lose more but that is a start goal. I'm looking for a penpal or a friend I can speak with as I seem to be having problems with eating when I'm not suppose to and not working out. My original weight was 248 and currently 238. I would really like to be in contact with someone on a daily basis just to touch base about progress and be supportive to them too. Please let me know if your interested.

Replies

• Noory44
    Noory44 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just recently started Low Carb/Atkins, feel free to add me! I'm looking to lose about 50, I haven't weighed myself yet, but feels loads better!
  • healthytanya1
    healthytanya1 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Add me. I started at 200 now at 170. Goal is 150 then maybe 140.
  • ClumsyArtist
    ClumsyArtist Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    bump
  • healthytanya1
    healthytanya1 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Also I'm doing a summer challenge on here. It starts tomorrow and ends in September. They split us up into teams to keep each other motivated. Check it out if your interested
  • melissajane41
    Options
    hi all just joined, my prob is every time I eat bread, rice, pasta, I bloat real bad an feel like crap, not real sure what to take to work for food to fill me up tidy
  • malena43
    malena43 Posts: 31
    Options
    Add me !!! Looking for more nice supportive fitness friends :):flowerforyou: :happy:
  • crisbabe81
    crisbabe81 Posts: 170
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have 48lbs to my goal. My weightloss started in 2009 at 275, in 2011 I got to 150. Today I am at 198 (yikes) I let myself gain A LOT of weight back, started dieting and working out about 2 months ago (was 225) and today I am 198! I am a firm believer that there is strength in numbers!! I have multiple outlets for support! Happy losses!!!