Looking for a few friends with similar start outs and goals

Options
sgskuza
sgskuza Posts: 6 Member
Hello,
My name is Samantha I am 27. I have two little girls 3yrs and a 6 week young. Working on getting myself back together after this baby. I am 5.3 and 233lbs. Looking to lose about 100. I only have one active MFP friend, any supportive young moms out there that would like to encourage and be encouraged, I would love to have you.

Replies

• Kiralai
    Kiralai Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! While I'm not exactly a similar height/weight (I'm 5'5'' and 143), I'm about the same age (25 in September) and a mommy also (11 month old girl). Feel free to add me if you like. I check in every day. :)
  • shawnamajor1
    shawnamajor1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm a little shorter, a little heavier and a little older (30) but I was a young mom. I have an 11 year and an 8 year old. I check in every day as well.
  • SarahJoy611
    Options
    Hi Samantha! I'm right there with you! At my heaviest after my son I was 240 on a 5'2" frame. Now I'm at 220 and looking to lose about 75 lbs for my first weight loss goal. You can add me as a friend!
  • KimberleyS0624
    KimberleyS0624 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I will add you! I am 31 and have a two year old. I would like to lose 100 lbs as well.
  • ElizaJay143
    ElizaJay143 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm not a mom, and I'm farther along in my journey, but I'm the same height and about the same age. I'm 5'3", almost 25 and I am about 151 as of this morning. My goal is about 130.

I'm new here, so I can use all the friends I can get! :smile:
  • fourtwingles
    fourtwingles Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am older. My children are now grown. But I weigh right now the same weight I was at when I delivered my twins. I need to lose at least 50 lbs. My children are 23 and 18 year old twins. I check in daily.