Replies

• shaunap3
    shaunap3 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You're awesome!
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    The difference (especially in your stomach) is AMAZING! You've been working hard....and it shows!!
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    awesome job. keep up the great work!
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    That's awesome results! WOW! Keep it up!
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    awesome job congrats on your progress so far
  • bethany41h
    bethany41h Posts: 218
    Options
    Awesome! My friend is lending me Insanity this weekend.... this makes me excited to get started! Great job!
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    You look so great! I love Insanity and plan on doing it again when I've finished my current program.
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • e_is_for_erin
    e_is_for_erin Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Great job! I think I may need to try insanity soon since I'm seeing all of these fantastic results!
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, keep up the hard work!!!
  • amyb1018
    amyb1018 Posts: 1
    Options
    Way to go Jamie! I was doing Insanity before I was in a car accident Aug 2012. My heel was broken so I was incapacitated for several months. I'm just now getting back to where I think I might be able to handle the pounding now. It is a hard work-out but just like you said - you do what you can and it does work!

Way to go girl! Keep up the awesome work and thanks for being an inspiration!
    :smile:
  • hellsbells1
    hellsbells1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Great work. Looks like you lost more than 20lbs. Keep it up your doing greet!
  • carriespence1
    carriespence1 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Way to go lady!
  • jaimielynnshaw
    Options
    you look amazing! i hope my experience with diet and exercise is as productive as yours!
  • Sweetchik_86
    Options
    that is awesome !!! keep it up! :smile:
  • gracetillman
    gracetillman Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    One of the best endorsements for Insanity!
  • michelleonamission
    michelleonamission Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look good! Keep up the good work. I too have recently lost 24 pounds and 21 1/2 inches. However, I am not finished! We can do this!:smile:
  • Jamiew3kids
    Jamiew3kids Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Way to go Jamie! I was doing Insanity before I was in a car accident Aug 2012. My heel was broken so I was incapacitated for several months. I'm just now getting back to where I think I might be able to handle the pounding now. It is a hard work-out but just like you said - you do what you can and it does work!

Way to go girl! Keep up the awesome work and thanks for being an inspiration!
    :smile:
    Last summer I got down to 206 then I broke my foot and gained it all back. By March I was ready to give full commitment to my body and my foot was sore at first but it doesn't bother me anymore.
  • Jamiew3kids
    Options
    One of the best endorsements for Insanity!
    WOW thanks. :D
  • Jamiew3kids
    Options
    you look amazing! i hope my experience with diet and exercise is as productive as yours!
    thank you! Just work hard and you will get where you want to be!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!