Need Buddies that actually EAT

Options
Hi I am not really new but just jumping back on the wagon after having a baby. I need more supportive friends that actually eat and lose.

Replies

• mljacobs23
    mljacobs23 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I could use some friends that are eating more than 1200 calories a day. My calorie count is set to 1300, but I exercise most days and eat all or almost all my exercise calories back. I'd say my average calories per day is around 1600 give or take. I also take a break from logging most weekends and eat what I want. Losing an average of a pound a week, which is fine by me.
  • mk_hammer
    mk_hammer Posts: 105
    Options
    I eat and lose! I love food too much to give anything up completely. Feel free to add me!
  • chezzielou1984
    Options
    Add me if you like. I am not a staver!!
  • AmandaMarie916
    AmandaMarie916 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You can add me. My calorie goal is 1230, but I eat what I want also. Feb I just jumped back on the bandwagon after joining in like Sept of 2011.
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    That's great that you're starting again! My diary is open to friends. Haha, I know what you mean by "actually eat. "

I'm definitely here to give support and advice.
  • Dani_Strength
    Dani_Strength Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Add me i eat all day long lol! I have lost 50 lbs!!
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    My daily goal is 2076 calories a day because my BMR is 1667. MFP's standard calculation put me on 1590-calorie diet, but it made me lethargic and lose muscle strength. My weight spiked a couple of pounds when I went 2000+, but now it's back to the pre-reset level. Now I concentrate more on getting good exercises in (cardio, yoga, and weight lifting) rather than reducing calories.

You can add me if you like:)
  • tiffburnett
    Options
    Its the only right way to do it... i eat 1200 to 1500 healthy calories a day (depending on my workouts) and atleast 5 - 6 meals a day!
  • tryclyn
    tryclyn Posts: 2,414 Member
    Options
    I eat and lose. My diary is open.
  • EasyBakeOven
    EasyBakeOven Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me, I started MFP back in Aug. of last year and went off for the holidays, with vacations and all. I am currently 25 days being back, and have lost 6 lbs of the 10 lbs that I gained after going off of MFP for a few months. You are welcome to look at my food diary too.
  • arsimpson1
    arsimpson1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. I appreciate the support.
  • Dani_Strength
    Dani_Strength Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Add me, I eat 2700 cals. a day :-D
  • cmed24
    cmed24 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Im new! i need buddies also! i love to eat, part of the problem with my weight
  • Lylie1985
    Lylie1985 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary and eat about 1400 calories a day usually a bit higher. I eat all day long. Keeps me full and not tempted to eat takeaways. More friends that eat would be good :)
  • jsquash
    jsquash Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I am eating 1600 calories right now, which is my TDEE -20%. I was thinking about upping it some as I've seen it work for so many people on here to get past their plateau. I have been at a plateau now for about 3 months at 150. I was at 170 after having my 2nd baby 10 months a go, but since I got down to 150 I can't get anything to come off. I'm muscular but would really like to be a little leaner. I want to do it the slow way as to not lose so much muscle, but I don't want to be stuck at 150 forever! I was doing Jamie Eason's livefit 12 week trainer on bodybuilding and I really liked the program but the scale didnt budge at all. I hope I'm not eating enough, because I sure don't want to eat any less, I love to eat. :)