Larabar, Kindbar, Clif, Fiber Ones, which is best?

Options
13»

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I was looking at luna bars and put it back... so much sugar for just 9g of protein.

I eat Quest bars. Almost no sugar, a ton of proteins and fiber, it's win win.
  • foodfastfit
    foodfastfit Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    These have been good to me: lifechoicefoods.com

Peanut butter extreme: 21g of protein at only 14g of carbs
  • 55in13
    55in13 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I like Tiki Bars especially the ones in the Caribbean.
  • brainzap
    brainzap Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Larabars (the blueberry muffin and chocolate chip peanut butter specifically) but I don't buy them anymore because I can't eat just one...
    I get Quest bars
  • momzeeee
    momzeeee Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Love Kind bars! Otherwise the banan foster Larabar is decent, but I don't like any of the other Larabar flavors. I'm going on a big road trip this summer and I'll be taking a bunch of Kind bars to eat for breakfast :)
  • jkmiller82
    jkmiller82 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I love Larabars! You really have to be careful about what flavors you get though. I've tried ones that I immediately had to spit out. My favorites are apple pie and Peanut butter cookie.
    I've recently been eating the Pure Protein Peanut Butter Chocolate bars when I'm in a hurry and need to grab and go.
  • jimithegreek
    Options
    Quest bars are great. I've had a number of favors and all are delicious. Chocolate chip cookie dough is my favorite. Pop that bad boy in the microwave for 5 seconds.....heaven on earth!!!
  • LazyBearGrrr
    LazyBearGrrr Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    those builder bars sound pretty good and sound like the don't have gross sugar alcohols. i may have to give them a try. are they tasty?

For what it's worth, I think the chocolate mint ones are delicious.
  • Kblady1
    Kblady1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I can't remember the name right now but Target sells in their protein bar aisle one called Honey Peanut Pretzel...it was really good and a decent size. I felt satisfied when I needed something.
  • Hazel0096
    Hazel0096 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I love Larabars, I get them and have them for breakfast or lunch sometimes with fruit. So yummy and filling :)
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    I like the Kind bars best for taste and ingredients, a few flavors of Luna bars for the taste.
  • RM10003
    RM10003 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I like Larabars (cherry pie is my favorite) and Kind Bars. The Sam's Club near us has recently (or I think recently anyway) started selling cases of the Kind Bars at a price that comes out to a little over $1 per. Trader Joe's has them for $1.49 or so.
  • MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    There is a doctor where I live that recommended Standard Process Standardbars.

I do not want to eat this. They should really hire a marketing person. LOL
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Quest protein bars are my favorite. Most are 170 calories, 20g carbs, 20g protein, 17g fiber. They're very tasty and leave me very satiated.

ETA: Oops! Just read that you can't handle sugar alcohols!
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    quest brownie 170 cal 17 fiber 2 sugar 21 protein
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    not all quest have sugar alchohol the "originaL" line doesnot