Beginner Challenge DailyHiit

Options
ohtender
ohtender Posts: 21 Member
Hey everyone. I recently stumbled across dailyhiit.com and discovered they have a beginners challenge. Since I am just starting out again on the whole diet/exercise routine, I thought this would be a good place to start. I just completed day one by watching the video on this page and completing the work out 3 times. http://www.dailyhiit.com/challenge/beginner-challenge-day-1-87789

Its not very intense so its a great starter video.... I was wondering if anyone wanted to join me in taking the challenge? If you put in your email, they will send you the daily work out. Really convenient. Who is up for the challenge?

Add me/message me so we can motivate each other!

Replies

• mrsroc2010
    mrsroc2010 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Okay so I went and checked it out.......I am excited to give this a try. How long do you plan to keep this up??
    Feel free to add me.
  • ohtender
    ohtender Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Okay so I went and checked it out.......I am excited to give this a try. How long do you plan to keep this up??
    Feel free to add me.

This beginner version is 5 days long, and then you move into more advanced workouts from their site. Tons of 12 minute work outs and all for free! I found it because I was watching bodyrock workouts on youtube....i want that crazy body! This is a good place to start for now. Haha!