Greetings!! from Chiefers

Chiefers
Chiefers Posts: 8
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
:smile: I thought I'd stop by now that I'm pretty well set-up to say greetings to all my fellow fitness pals!! I recently switched over to MyFitnessPal from another similar program, because this is far and away a much better program!!
I've been gradually loosing weight since spring, but now I'm down to being serious and gett'n busy! Looking forward to visiting with many of you and I did start a blog, but be warned, this is my first blog ever, so I'm learning along the way. See ya!:blushing:

Replies

• missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Hello and welcome, I also came from a simular site which was harder to get around on.
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Welcome, and best of luck on your journey!
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457 Member
    Hello & welcome. . .I love MFP. . .I used an online program that I had to pay for and this is one is much better plus it's FREE :bigsmile: Great job to you on your progress already and I know that you will continue to succeed & reach all of your goals!!
  • Thank you Missouri Rain!! My husband was born in Warrensburg and lived in Leeton most of his early life and moved to Kansas his senior year in high school. Looking forward to being in the MFP system for a long time.

Well that was strange...this posted to the wrong person!! Ooops!
  • You'll have to look down a few transactions to see my reply...it did not post to the proper place

Okay it did it again!! "Technical Difficulties" :embarassed:
  • Hi Sherry....thanks so much for the encouragement. Looks like you are well on your way. Congrats!! :happy:
  • Hi Mary...I got your receipe...looks good! Will try soon. Huge Congrats on your success!!
This discussion has been closed.