Pearlyladybug Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    How do you prepare your fave meals?
    i have heaps!!

I get those smokey bbq bags and bake them
  • nitole111
    nitole111 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I like to take them and pour a mixture of crushed red pepper, Tobasco sauce and (a little) butter over them, throw them in the oven to bake. Take them out and boom...hot wings. They're pretty good. Health conscious? Meh. :P
  • JisatsuHoshi
    JisatsuHoshi Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I like to take them and pour a mixture of crushed red pepper, Tobasco sauce and (a little) butter over them, throw them in the oven to bake. Take them out and boom...hot wings. They're pretty good. Health conscious? Meh. :P

I do this minus the skin and butter ha!
  • nitole111
    nitole111 Posts: 45 Member
    Options

Ah! Forgot to say take the skin off. I do that too. About the butter, what can I say? I guess I'm related to Paula Deen. :P hahah
  • Pearlyladybug
    Pearlyladybug Posts: 882 Member
    Options

The skin is the best part!!!
  • chullin26
    chullin26 Posts: 9
    Options
    My husband dredges chicken drumsticks in seasoned flour and pan fries them in olive oil, Then removes them and tosses sliced onions into the oil and drippings, then adds a can of diced tomato(or fresh tomato) with mushrooms and a little red cooking wine, a dash of tabasco, and chicken stock. Then he puts the chicken back in and lets it simmer for about 15 or 20 minutes. Sooo good with cheddar biscuits on the side.
  • hilaryackroyd
    Options
    My recipe is pretty damn easy, chicken drumsticks in a plastic bag chuck some coat and cook in there and some jamaican seasoning (comes in a greggs bottle I think, from the spices aisle), shake it up and make sure the coating is on the chicken, take it out, put it in the oven, if you cook it on a rack it will stay crispy.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Bump?