WOW! Amazing! Job well done, girl!!! :)
  • DTJBMcT
    DTJBMcT Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!!! No other words suffice... Just WOOOOOHOOOO! :flowerforyou:
  • LauriePar
    LauriePar Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I can't believe you actually fit into those pants at one time! Wonderful job! Well done!
  • klewis81
    klewis81 Posts: 122
    Options
    The d on your topic line stands for dddddaaaaaaannnggggg, you look great!
  • mcgeorge5
    mcgeorge5 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! great job!
  • Troutman
    Troutman Posts: 28
    Options
    Everyone one is saying wow, great etc. About what, a picture was posted. We don't know anything.
  • tam_a_ram_a
    tam_a_ram_a Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Dear Mr. Troutman:

My post was actually posted accidentally as I was trying to figure out how to upload pics to the forums. But I'm sorry that I'm holding up a pair of pants that very obviously were a pair that I used to fit into and people felt compelled to comment on my hard work and success. I don't know where your negativity comes from, but please take it elsewhere. And look at the ticker...it's obvious that I've lost a ton of weight.

Sincerely,

Tammy

Dear Everyone Else:

Thank you for your very kind words. They mean a lot :), even if I meant to delete this post and have no clue on how to do it ;)
  • tam_a_ram_a
    Options
    Dear Mr. Troutman:

My post was actually posted accidentally as I was trying to figure out how to upload pics to the forums. But I'm sorry that I'm holding up a pair of pants that very obviously were a pair that I used to fit into and people felt compelled to comment on my hard work and success. I don't know where your negativity comes from, but please take it elsewhere. And look at the ticker...it's obvious that I've lost a ton of weight.

Sincerely,

Tammy
  • tam_a_ram_a
    Options
    Thanks...they were actually tight!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!