Half-way Point Progress Pic

Options
cathmaow
cathmaow Posts: 37 Member
So I decided to chronicle my half way point in "The construction of a healthier Cathy" and so here it is!

d2443333-f67a-484a-a9bc-902919d39968.jpg[/URL]

No long story or reason really. I just wanted to be healthier and as fit as my athletic friends. I do plan on running my first "official" 5k for fun - neon vibe- even though I have been able to run 5k for a while now. My BIG goal however is to do a sprint Triathlon on August 18th, just in time for my 23rd birthday and 8 month marker to my transformation. All I did really was eat according to "my plate" (your nutritional needs), know the difference between BMR/TDEE, all that good stuff on the forums, and along with spinning/running/weights.

I also want to thank all my friends who encourage me and give me motivation. You know who you are beautiful people.
NOW ALLONS-Y!

Replies

• ShrinkingLauren88
    ShrinkingLauren88 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    you look AWESOME!!
  • sibalola
    sibalola Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    How long did it take you?
  • cathmaow
    Options
    thanks hun!

Total of 5 months now :)
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Your waist is getting so tiny! I think it looks like more than 30lbs, and that might be due to your shape changing from strength training... You really look great.
  • Troutman
    Troutman Posts: 28
    Options
    You must be done?
  • EmmaKarney
    EmmaKarney Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Wow that's incredible!

Thank you for being one of the most inspiring on my friends list!
  • themeaningofthemorning
    themeaningofthemorning Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    WOW
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! looks like more than halfway point to me!:flowerforyou:
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress! And nice use of 10 quote :) (haha I'm assuming you're using allons-y because of DW. Which is awesome if you are!)
  • 1carrice
    1carrice Posts: 6
    Options
    Great job! I have 20 more pounds for my goal, I just started feeling comfortable in a bathing suit....bikini...NO WAY!!! lol
  • frankyk89
    frankyk89 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    GREAT job!!! i really noticed the gap between your thighs!!! keep up the good work.... :smile:
  • Dynamis600
    Dynamis600 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • cathmaow
    Options
    Thanks guys :D I do love me some Doctor Who and want 30 pounds more to be smack dab in the middle of a normal BMI. I do want some smexy muscles as well and maybe some abs in a year!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!